Scenario Ideas

The this and that of airsoft.
Capt Harvey
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Scenario Ideas

Post by Capt Harvey » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:24 am

Just post some scenario ideas, ones that make sense of course, and maybe if they are popular enough with the people, we can actually get them done and play them.
One of my scenario ideas requires the Blue Hold map because the scenario would be a HVT VIP scenario. The hunt for Pancho Villa. Have Pancho wear whatever he wants but he must have a sombrero on (He actually wore one) Anyone willing to dress up as him is welcome. I'm not going to go into all the details I have, but basically, have 2 factions, the Mexican Army and the United State Expeditionary Force, both looking for Villa. Allow Pancha Villa and his gang start anywhere on the map (representing how the US and Mexico didn't really know where he was) and the US and Mexican forces starting at the entrance to the field (representing the incursion onto Mexican soil.) The objective for Pancha Villa is to escape the area, he can do this by visiting each base (Kinda like a hiding spot) and flipping a flag or something to mark he's been there. He doesn't have to visit all of them, just a certain number, and there will be hiding places placed randomly around the map that he may also have to visit. The US forces have to find Villa before he can escape and lets say US forces discover a secret hiding place, they can leave a few men there, but beware not to get spread out, because Pancha will have sent a small detachment of militia to harass and delay American Forces, and Pancha knows where they are.
"The Art of War is a path either to victory or to ruin."~ Sun Tzu

marpat96
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Scenario Ideas

Post by marpat96 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:48 am

Team Deathmatch
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 am

Air Superiority
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

TokenTech89

Post by TokenTech89 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 am

Attack the village. 2 attacks per 1 defender.

Hostage situations

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm

The Pancho Villa scenario sounds interesting. If you mean for it to be an all day scenario it needs more content to "fill it out" so that it is guaranteed to last several hours and still be interesting.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Capt Harvey
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Capt Harvey » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:44 pm

I'll have to think more about the organisation and details of it for a while. College is busy you know. But I'll post back with a more thorough version since a moderator approves of the idea.

Capt Harvey
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Capt Harvey » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Hmmm, possibly, to help lengthen the scenario a bit, we can have Pancho's various VIP's or HVT's, the American and Mexican forces jobs will be to attempt to capture these men and hopefully attain information as to his whereabouts. To do this, for example, we can set up 4 HVT with crucial information, possibly 2 won't talk but the other two will. How's that for fleshing the scenario out?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 pm

That helps with adding more content, but you still need a way to control the pace of the game. In other words, even with Pancho and 4 HVTs, it is quite conceivable that one of both of the other factions would have them all captured and secured within only an hour or two. I reccomend looking at it from the viewpoint of "time blocks" of measurable amounts, say an hour or so, in which you either release new objectives or employ a game mechanic to force movement to complete an objective previously given.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]