Evin Coombes (Ghost141) funeral information

The this and that of airsoft.
Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Evin Coombes (Ghost141) funeral information

Post by Iam_Hoss » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:30 pm

For anyone interested in paying their last respects for Evin (Ghost141) and showing support for his family. I have posted the information provided by his older sister Whitney
I would like to thank everyone for all their love and support the past few days. Our family and friends appreciate it more than you'll ever know! Evin's services will be as follows:
-Viewing: Friday March 21st. 6-8 pm.
at Dunbar Funeral Home. 7600 Woodrow St. Irmo, SC 29063
-Funeral: Saturday March 22nd. at 2 pm. Also at the Dunbar Funeral home in Irmo. Please wear camo and blue jeans at Evin's request.
-Burial: Following the funeral. Will take place at Woodridge Memorial Park. 138 Corley Mill Rd. Lexington, SC 29073. Located behind the John Deere Store off Hwy 378.
Again, thank you again for all the support! We look forward to sharing the memories of our beloved Evin.
— with Evin Coombes.
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

marpat96
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Evin Coombes (Ghost141) funeral information

Post by marpat96 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:42 am

I will try t make it Friday. Thanks for posting this.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:34 pm

If you are planning on attending the funeral tomorrow and would like to share lunch with other airsofters who will be attending, please meet us at 11:30 AM (or shortly thereafter) at the Cici's Pizza just down the street from the funeral home. The address is 6120 Saint Andrews Rd; Columbia, SC 29212. I know a few people who are driving a long distance for the funeral and have to leave immediately afterwards, and we'd like some time to share company with other members of the community shortly before we honor the friend we've lost. I'll grab some extra tables if needed, so if you plan on coming please txt me at 803-609-7681.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 pm

On April 12th we will be having our next Rattlesnake Ridge game. In light of recent events, I have spoken with Evin's father and the field owner to coordinate a memorial game to honor the memory of Ghost141; Evin Coombes. The field owner and his wife have agreed to the request to only receive $5 per person for this game. The field fee will be $20 per person. The entirety of the remaining $15 per person will go directly toward the funeral costs for Evin Coombes. His family is invited and his father has agreed to lead us in prayer for him prior to the game. The goal of the day is twofold: to bless his family by helping ease the financial burden of funeral costs; and to honor Evin's memory by doing one of the things he loved best, playing airsoft with friends. It is my belief that his wish would have been for us to remember him with a great day of airsoft fun. The game thread will be posted on http://www.aosc.us shortly. If you are able to attend and help us honor Evin and bless his family, please do.

http://www.aosc.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7807
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]