Swap Meet / For Sale Items?

The this and that of airsoft.
vanevery
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Swap Meet / For Sale Items?

Post by vanevery » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 pm

I was wondering if there are ever any airsoft stores or airsoft fields that have advertised Swap Meets.
This where those who have items to sell can set up a table, or just open the trunk of their car, and sell items.

I have a closet full of Airsoft Guns, Gear, BDU's, External Parts and Internal Parts that will continue to sit there unless I sell them. Many of which are Brand New/ In Box or lightly used.
I have collected more items in my years in airsoft than I will ever use.
I realize that I can sell in the BST section of this Forum and have in fact done so with success.

I just think that it would be nice to be able to set up a table and have everything set out and answer any questions face to face. It would also be a nice to not have to answer countless PM's and update Forum Threads.
Not having to go to the Post Office and deal with shipping and the cost would be a plus too.

So, thoughts/suggestions?

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Re: Swap Meet / For Sale Items?

Post by Bishop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 am

SQA will be having a game day/swap meet on august 2nd. Play till lunch, then after lunch hang out, swap meet, etc.
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

specter
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Swap Meet / For Sale Items?

Post by specter » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:38 am

There was a thread for this an eternity ago. I think it would be great if there was one every month or so. Like, one at an upstate field, another in the midlands the next month, and one in the low country the month after that. I would gladly participate in it. Perhaps you could even get regional sponsors, etc.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face