Florence, SC Locals.

The this and that of airsoft.
zaveonw
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Florence, SC Locals.

Post by zaveonw » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Anyone from the Florence area? I'm looking for local Airsofters. The closest ASF is in Wooduff,SC which is about 2 hr 30 min away.
-Elite Sniper
-BlindEye
"If you heard my shot you weren't the target."

BaldEagle
Gold Team
Gold Team

Re: Florence, SC Locals.

Post by BaldEagle » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:19 am

zaveonw wrote:Anyone from the Florence area? I'm looking for local Airsofters. The closest ASF is in Wooduff,SC which is about 2 hr 30 min away.
I can't help you with the Florence airsofters, but there are closer places to publicly play airsoft.
The closest is an indoor CQB in Myrtle Beach called "Hot Zone". I believe they are open daily - not sure.
Next, there is my field in Lexington (SQA, currently we only open once a month) and a field in Summerville (BOA-S, open every Saturday), both are probably about the same distance away from Florence.
All 3 places are closer than Woodruff.
There are also the Airfarm in Newberry and a field called Rattle Snake Ridge in Swansea but they are (typically) only open when the AOSC hosts a game there.
Hope that helps.
* Airsofter *

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Adventure Beach Paintball/Airsoft in Tabor City, NC, is only 60 miles from Florence.

zaveonw
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by zaveonw » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 am

Ok thank you! Hope to see you on the field!
-Elite Sniper
-BlindEye
"If you heard my shot you weren't the target."

beasleyboy
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by beasleyboy » Tue May 26, 2015 4:27 pm

We have a team right outside of florence if you want to come play sometime. If your looking for a team (which i don't know if you are) you are more than welcome to join us if you meet the age requirement and buy a uniform. BUT you don't have to join, and you can come play skirmishes with us at our field. If we become good pals we will invite you to ops with us and stuff. text me at (843) 992-8532