Airsoft in Greenville

The this and that of airsoft.
mandina
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Airsoft in Greenville

Post by mandina » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:44 am

I want to find out the interest of an airsoft field in Greenville SC. If you would be interested, please respond to this post. Let me know what you would like to see in the airsoft field, any ideas are welcome. Does anyone have any ideas on properties with a warehouse and green space around it? Lastly, would a skate park in the warehouse keep you from going to the airsoft field? Thank you in advance for your input.

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Airsoft in Greenville

Post by captainkirk05 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:09 pm

While a skate park inside may not keep airsofters away, the bb's all over the floors and ramps might keep skateboarders away. If you want any real business, you would need to at least double what Battlecat in Anderson has in square footage of their indoor kill house, and have age limitations for certain days/hours. And a pretty, furnished interior is always a plus. Personally I would love to see an indoor CQB arena set up like a laser tag facility with the lights and effects.

specter
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by specter » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Would the skate park area be in play? That would be quite interesting. Otherwise it would need some...infrastructure. Otherwise I would love to see a CQB place in Greenville since the only things here are paintball fields.

Oh, and if you're only doing it if people reply on here then you may be disappointed. Find the AOSC Facebook page. It's way more active.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

mandina
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by mandina » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am

Thanks for letting me know. I'll get on fb