STOLEN AEG at SDI

The this and that of airsoft.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

STOLEN AEG at SDI

Post by Dominum » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 am

Please be on the lookout for my P90 which was stolen sometime during the SDI game at SQA on 01/03/2015. It was in a ruck sack in the back left room of the main building at the crossroads (inside the AO), and was removed sometime between 2:40pm and the end of the game. Both Alpha and Bravo were in the vicinity at various times, though Alpha was more often. The only thing removed from the ruck was the AEG, and it was never found anywhere in the vicinity. I will post the Lexington County Sheriff's Department incident report as soon as I get it.

The P90 to be looking out for is a TM Tri-rail with a rubber butt pad extension, Nitro box mag, G&G STANAG hicap with writing on the side, Non-functioning suppressor covering an extended barrel (I believe it is a Gemtech), no optics or anything else on the rails. Internals include a pinkish red 11.1v 2200mah LiPo, and DSG set, among many other things you can't see. It can be easily identified by the 50+ RPS 'fart' sound when fired. Here is a link to a video of me using the same gun with a different suppressor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK4GbJZXvQc

In the six and a half year history of the AOSC, this is the first gun ever stolen that wasn't immediately recovered. Please help me stop this from being our first unsolved theft. I would appreciate you sharing this post on various airsoft forums and groups, especially buy/sell groups. Thank you for your efforts.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]