Anyone Around?

The this and that of airsoft.
AlphaWolf0722
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Anyone Around?

Post by AlphaWolf0722 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Is there anyone around the Aiken area? I've been looking to start playing more frequently. I've got a gun, a basic chest rig, and I have black/navy blue BDUs I can use. I also happen to have some land I can use. It's not a ton (5 or so acres, plus potentially my grandfather's adjacent land), but it's enough to play a game for sure. It's mixed woods/field with a house and some animals on most of the land, but playing in the woods behind the house and in the pasture without animals is acceptable. I'm also willing to travel to play, although currently not too far. Aiken or Edgefield County would be preferred. Parts of Barnwell, Lexington, and Saluda counties are acceptable as well.

Also, any tips? Things I should get my hands on gear-wise and anything else I would need?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Anyone Around?

Post by Dominum » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:37 pm

SQA and The Old Frontier are the closest fields to you.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

AlphaWolf0722
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by AlphaWolf0722 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Okay, thanks.

Also, a question. Would Swiss alpenflage be considered a green or tan based camo for AOSC purposes? I could see an argument for it being either.....

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Not sure, I'm colorblind.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]