MilSim/PTSD study

The this and that of airsoft.
dkw3967
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

MilSim/PTSD study

Post by dkw3967 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:13 pm

To Whom It May Concern:
Please allow me to introduce myself and discuss a project that I hope you would be interested in being a participant. My name is Daniel Weber, LPC, CRC, and I am a student at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology in the Clinical Psychology doctorate program. I am conducting a study focused on veterans who have been diagnosed with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), or believe they are suffering from symptoms related to PTSD. My study will examine airsoft and assess the outcomes from participating in this experience.

I am looking for event organizers and/or sites where I might be able to recruit participants for this research survey, and your involvement would include allowing a link to my online survey to be placed on your event registration sites.

If you are interested in being involved with the study, my contact information is below. More detailed information about the study can be provided. Your participation in this study may serve to expand the knowledge and benefits of Airsoft to our nation’s veterans and treatments for exposure to trauma during duty.

Daniel Weber, LPC, CRC
Dkw3967@ego.thechicagoschool.edu
847-815-5004

P.S. I apologize for posting in your forum, i unfortunately was unable to locate an email or phone number to contact an admin.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: MilSim/PTSD study

Post by Dominum » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:34 pm

I am the Executive Director of the AOSC and my cell number is 803-six zero nine-7681. I'll be happy to speak with you about this, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't participate. I know we have quite a few former and current military, several of whom have PTSD related to their service.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

dkw3967
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by dkw3967 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Your time would be greatly appreciated Dominum, if it is convenient, I can call you tomorrow afternoon to address any questions you may have. Thank you again.

Daniel Weber.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:09 am

Sorry, I think I missed your call yesterday? I'll check my VM when I get of work later between 5-7pm sometime.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]