Ehobbyasia.com

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
MCG
I do in fact have a life.

Ehobbyasia.com

Post by MCG » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:38 pm

I've done business with them twice, and have mixed feelings after those two times. I ordered my first plate-carrier from them back in June. I ordered it on a Monday, payed for five day shipping, and had the package on the following Saturday. No complaints whatsoever on that transaction.

About a month ago, I ordered an Interceptor plate-carrier from them, which was clearly listed as being in stock. Once again, I paid for five day shipping. Two days after I made the order, I received an email informing me that the Interceptor was out of stock indefinitely. Two weeks later, I got another email saying that it was back in stock and would be shipped promptly. It was thirteen days from when I got that email, to when I received the plate-carrier in the mail. Considering that I had paid the extra for five day shipping, that really ticked me off.

All in all, I would give them a 7/10 rating. Their prices on a lot of gear are hard to beat, so if you don't mind having to possibly put up with a long wait, I would recommend them. I plan to continue doing business with them, but I'll try to order well in advance of games to ensure that I have the items in time.
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

JohnsonMP
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: Ehobbyasia.com

Post by JohnsonMP » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 pm

have you used them since the long waiting period or have you not bothered?

MCG

Post by MCG » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:32 pm

JohnsonMP wrote: have you used them since the long waiting period or have you not bothered?
I forgot to reply here... Yes, I have used them again. I have a plate-carrier order in with them right now. It was shipped within 24 hours of the order, so I have no complaints about the transaction so far.
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

Jack Bauer
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Jack Bauer » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Ehobby asia, a Hong Kong based airsoft retailer, has been known for their great selection and decent prices. That is why in the 6 years that I have been playing airsoft, I have always bought from them. When I first started playing, they only had their ebay store, AirsoftShooting. I was looking in my account on their website last night, and I added up all of my orders since last March, which was when they started their own website. I have spent $3262.63 in their store since then, so I can honestly say it pains me to write this.

The first incident was about a month ago. I had purchased a KSC System 7 USP compact. When I ordered it, the website clearly had it marked as "in stock", which it is impossible to order something from their site when it is out of stock. I sent them an email along with my order to let me know if there were any problems to please let me know. I proceeded to email them once a day until I did hear something.  Finally, after over a week, they had the decency to email me back that the gun was out of stock. By then, I was pretty pissed, and I sent them an email asking when they would be getting more in. It took another week before I got a reply. They were extremely short, boarder line rude, and told me they didn't know when they would be in. I told them to just send my money back, and they finally did about a week and a half later. I then took that money, and bought the gun from uncompany, and it arrived at my house 4 days after placing the order.

The next time, I was ordering a few more parts for my Magpul M4 project. Once again, they took their sweet time and after about 2 weeks of emailing them with no response, I finally filed a paypal claim. Well I guess that lit a fire under their hiney, because I got an email the next day saying they had finally shipped my order. I told myself that I wouldnt order from them again after all of this.

Well, about 3 weeks ago, I was looking through their website, and saw something I wanted, and decided to give them one last chance. I placed the order, and big surprise, it took them forever to reply back. Well, after 1 week and 3 days, I finally got an email saying that the item I ordered was out of stock.

Now please dont get me wrong, I am not pissed because the items were out of stock. I understand that airsoft stores are busy, and they do not always have time to update their websites immediately. What pisses me off to no end is the fact that their customer service sucks so bad that they cant find the decency to email me and let me know.

So in closing, I will never buy from this store again. I dont know if they are under new management or what, but there customer service sucks worse than evike.com. They ship slow, their customer service people are rude, that is even if they actually reply to your emails.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Myself and Chippy (now know as Limbo :P) tried to order some stuff for the team.

First off, we ordered ONE g36c hand guard pin, 3 rails, some g3 mags, and a vest. For some reason, about 3 weeks after we ordered, they called Limbo and told him there was an issue, try again. So since we had the opportunity, we reorganized and ordered, AT THE TIME, 3 in stock DCU vests and my g36c pin. Then those came out of stock so we checked out what was in stock, and got 3 different vest. And my g36c pin. When we proceeded to checkout, the price was 117$. Well that changed to 181$ with the extra 64$ Shipping! So instead of paying almost double each vest we cut the entire order and didn't buy anything at all. I still want my g36c pin, but thats 15$ shipping for the 6$ item..

The reason i'm posting this and it isn't hearsay is because we were going to order our items, 3 freaking times. Well them asians at EHobby screwed up the order, told us what wasn't in stock was, and then added so much extra shipping that we just quit.  Great prices though.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 am

Just wanted to say that I had my first experience with them. I ordered a g&p rifle and some extra boom. They had my order in my hands in 4 business days. I will def be ordered from them again. Packaging was superb and emails were answered. Thank you EhobbyAsia
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Felix, they have yet to respond to an email I sent to them in...let's see, november 1st...I also sent it multiple times...still nothing. I think they're still mad about my little "I hate communism" email that I accidentally sent to them. It was meant to go to north korea's government hotline; some how it was sent to ehobby...
Hawaii 5-0
Echo1 Scar-L
Cyma M14
TM MP7 AEP
TM AK74/105

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I ordered a JG G3A3/T3-K3 from them Sunday Dec 12, and it arrived yesterday the 20th.  The gun was only $108 plus they had a 15% off Christmas special.  With shipping, the total was $118.  I had been wanting this gun for almost two years and could no longer resist at this price.  I give Ehobbyasia two thumbs up for this transaction.
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/jing-gong-g3a3-t3-k3-airsoft-aeg-jg-100.html
Help control the population.  Spay and neuter your humans.