Airsoft Megastore

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Tzer1993
I do in fact have a life.

Airsoft Megastore

Post by Tzer1993 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:17 am

First off, it was a good experience. They shipped it within 2 business days....I ordered it Friday morning and it shipped Monday. Their prices were great. I got a Dboys RK-05(AK-74m) for $130 and ASGI price was $160. I also ordered some mags, a dropleg pouch, and bbs...It all came the Friday after it shipped. And it was packed all neat and tidy-like ;D
I can't say anything as far as customer service but I'll definitely buy from them again
8)

Villid

Re: Airsoft Megastore

Post by Villid » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

they're customer service is pretty good.  not really any issues as far as returning defective guns.  and they offer discounts on accessories (mags, batteries, ammo, slings, etc) if you purchase them as a package with your gun purchase.  Free shipping over $150.
Carolina Border Wars 2010
OP:AoWL
Op:White Noise 2
Op:Banshee
Op:Blackwater 2
Fulda Gap 2011 - NATO

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 am

In my opinion megastore is the best. there customer service is great i got a g and g xtreme 45 and it broke and they still refunded me even though the warrenty was past. They are probably my number one retailer and i highly recommend them.
''The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the enemy die for his''

Black Poison Airsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Black Poison Airsoft » Wed May 01, 2013 8:55 am

We use Airsoft Atlanta for orders we need soon, but try to stick with AirsoftMegastore for anything else. They take returns so easily and there was no hassle at all with bad mags or anything. Loved the customer service we got and the orders may take a while in transit, but they ship very quickly. Had one time where I accidentally miscalculated shipping times and needed the bb's in earlier and asked them to upgrade the shipping with an apology. These guys had the courtesy to change it to a 2 day shipment via UPS, and on top of that, did it for free. For a huge storefront, these guys are by far my favorite people to deal with. Plus the cheap pricing is great as well.