Airsoft Carolina

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
splatmaster
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Airsoft Carolina

Post by splatmaster » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Just got my G&G SCAR back after a custom rewiring job. They did exactly what I envisioned, and it was perfect. My ROF and battery life are a ton better. The G&G idea for hiding the battery was epic fail, and I am glad to be rid of it. Thanks again guys.
I'm like the internet version of that awesome uncle you always thought did drugs but could never prove.

Gman Chris
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Gman Chris » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 am

Gambler wrote: Chris,
     I'm really glad to hear that he no longer works there.  The reason I drove 6 hours(3 each way) to bring my guns to you guys was because I heard so many good things about you guys from so many people.  I would definitely give you guys another shot.
Glad to hear it! We won't disappoint again.
www.airsoftcarolina.com
(828) 676-1308

[img width=370 height=89]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... nner01.jpg[/img]

Gman, SO. [Rifleman]
SWC, Special Warfare Command
"Adapt - Evade - Overcome"

Gman Chris
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Gman Chris » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 am

splatmaster wrote: Just got my G&G SCAR back after a custom rewiring job. They did exactly what I envisioned, and it was perfect. My ROF and battery life are a ton better. The G&G idea for hiding the battery was epic fail, and I am glad to be rid of it. Thanks again guys.
I'm glad that you're happy with it, bud.
www.airsoftcarolina.com
(828) 676-1308

[img width=370 height=89]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... nner01.jpg[/img]

Gman, SO. [Rifleman]

Diesel
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Diesel » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok Gman, you have my masada and know what I want to do. Thank you and I hope it goes well so I can boast about ya'll instead of trashing ya.  ;D
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

Gman Chris
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Gman Chris » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 am

Lol. I'll do my best!
www.airsoftcarolina.com
(828) 676-1308

Gman, SO. [Rifleman]

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm

I want to start off by saying I am bringing this thread back to life. I have been dealing with AC for about a year now. Gman Chris is a great guy. I have been buying guns, ammo and gear from them. They have a good amount in stock, always, and what they don't have, They Will get it.
I have had some tech work done by Chris also. I can't say enough about the quality of work he does. I am VERY pleased with everything he has done. He has worked on 3 of my scars and built my Masada the way I wanted it.
I highly recommend them to anybody that is looking. For those of us in the upstate, it is a short drive from Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, and well worth the trip.
Go See Airsoft Carolina. You won't be disappointed.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

dftrent12
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by dftrent12 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 pm

nice store, friendly staff and not to far away. only problem is that i had a jg m4 s-system repaired by them and they way they rewired it made it impossable to put the battery in it and for some reason the connection between the battery and the gun melted together so it needs to be repaired again. when i called them about the problem they immedeatly told me that they would repair the gun again at no cost and if i could bring it up he will fix it that day so i would deffinitly recomend them because of the well stocked store and friendly service.
If high caps kill little girls
Then drum mags commit genocide
Is tactical pastel pony

Oh this baby? It is genuine walmart brand.
If it has been said by Henry, then it's probably right.

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 pm

customer service is hard to beat. chris is a great guy. when he couldnt get my gun fix by tdc he gave me a nice loaner gun at no charge which i thought was totally awesome

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 pm

stuckmojo wrote:customer service is hard to beat. chris is a great guy. when he couldnt get my gun fix by tdc he gave me a nice loaner gun at no charge which i thought was totally awesome
Which I believe convinced you to buy it. lol He's a good salesman. ;)

Avenger

Post by Avenger » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 am

I've been buying DMR parts from Airsoft Carolina ove the last week. It's about a thirty minte drive through the mountains from where I live, so we've been going to the walk in store. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, helping me pick out parts when I needed it.

I'll be going back!
I do not always accidentally, but when I do, I accidentally the whole thing.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

I have not used their store for any reason, but one of my most left brained teammates took his m4 up to them for loss of compression due to install of a tbb. From the talks that I had, many hours of troubleshooting, they built a gearbox that worked perfectly.
I have ran to their father's day game and had a blast with the light turn out. I met some great players. One of these days I will make a trip up to meet them.
But you made a very difficult person happy and brag about you. You have my vote.

Ghost

Avenger

Post by Avenger » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:07 pm

When you refer to difficult person,is that me or Gambler?
I do not always accidentally, but when I do, I accidentally the whole thing.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Merv Tony