Evike

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Romba
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Evike

Post by Romba » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 am

................................ no..... sigh.

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:18 pm

I do not like evike and I will never use them again. I have had so many troubles with them sending broke parts and taking a month to replace, sending the wrong parts, taking well over a month to get stuff that is in stock or they tell you it is in stock and it is not. The worst is the last time I used them they sent me a broke gun I called them the first week after 2 weeks they sent me the part to fix it. I did but it was still broke, I asked to return the gun and just have store credit so I can get a different gun. After an other week or 2 I got a reply and they would not take the return because I did not have the cardboard box that the gun came with. After a month of dealing with them I could not get a working gun because of a piece of cardboard...

I will never use them again and I will never suggest them to anyone.

Romba

Post by Romba » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Wow. That sucks.

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah, but now that Dom is opening up we have a new place to order from and if he does us wrong we just shoot him. I have no problem turning our general over to GA if he doesn't keep us supplied for free.

dftrent12
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by dftrent12 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Bought jg m4 s-system. it got on back orded three times. when finnaly got the gun it was missing the bb's i ordered. they sent them with out a problem. gun they sent was broken(later found out it was a refurbished gun even though i paid for a new one) and when contacted within warrenty they told me that it was my problem and the only thing they would do is offer a paid repair. very rude and avoid at all costs.
If high caps kill little girls
Then drum mags commit genocide
Is tactical pastel pony

Oh this baby? It is genuine walmart brand.
If it has been said by Henry, then it's probably right.

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 pm

I must be lucky. I bought from Evike several times and never had a problem. Once I even ordered a wrong color hydration pack, and I emailed them that I ordered the wrong color. They corrected the order and sent the correct color.

sgtryan
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by sgtryan » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Their website to mean is awesome and they have some pretty good prices. But to me their customer service is horrible. I bought a motor that said that it was compatible with all matrix which of course didnt fit into my M14. So i sent a request in to have the screws replaced, instead i got a new motor, but the same brand with the same screws. So i called and they trasferred me three times which led me to sending a RMA form which got denied. So in the end i just grinded down the screws myself do it would fit. They have no system on keeping up with your problems so they really cannot fix anything specific like i had because i talked or emailed a different person every time. But other than that it seems great and i have bought all of my airsoft stuff from them because they have just about everything and again i just love the layout of the website.

Jeremy314

Post by Jeremy314 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:19 am

In all honesty, I've never had a major problem with Evike. Worst that's ever happened, was that something got back ordered by the time my order was getting pulled and put into the box. And they refunded me my money after I call without a problem.
[align=center]Image
VFC KAC PDW * WE PDW * KWA MP7A1 * KWA G36c * G&G CM M4 custom
2013 OPs: Mission: Double Cross Vet * SQA Skirmish 4/6/13 Vet
2014 OPs: OP: Iron Marches Vet
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:41 am

Jeremy314 wrote:In all honesty, I've never had a major problem with Evike. Worst that's ever happened, was that something got back ordered by the time my order was getting pulled and put into the box. And they refunded me my money after I call without a problem.
If I may, let me add on that.
I've ordered numerous items from Evike, and I've had 2 or 3 incidents where my items got back ordered. Sure, it is inconvenient, but Evike customer service always called me to let me know. I've never had that kind of service from any other retailers.

Jeremy314

Post by Jeremy314 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Vesper wrote:
Jeremy314 wrote:In all honesty, I've never had a major problem with Evike. Worst that's ever happened, was that something got back ordered by the time my order was getting pulled and put into the box. And they refunded me my money after I call without a problem.
If I may, let me add on that.
I've ordered numerous items from Evike, and I've had 2 or 3 incidents where my items got back ordered. Sure, it is inconvenient, but Evike customer service always called me to let me know. I've never had that kind of service from any other retailers.
Heh. Well I never know until either I get the package or they may email me when they ship it... Granted there for a while I was lazy and always let the answering machine take the calls, so they may never have left a message for some reason.

Other than that, Evike's always been a decent place for me to shop. I actually just got my order in for Fulda today and not a thing wrong with it, everything I ordered was in the box, everything was the exact thing I ordered.

Also I ordered the last order on Saturday 9/24, and I got it in today 9/30 using their free shiping coupon.
[align=center]Image
VFC KAC PDW * WE PDW * KWA MP7A1 * KWA G36c * G&G CM M4 custom
2013 OPs: Mission: Double Cross Vet * SQA Skirmish 4/6/13 Vet
2014 OPs: OP: Iron Marches Vet
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

TreeRat
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by TreeRat » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Just ordered 4 Elite Force M4 mid-caps about an hour ago.

ibeezthecapn

Post by ibeezthecapn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 pm

• Everyone always told me NOOOOO STAY AWAYYYY and now i get why.

I ordered "1 x Matrix CO2 Conversion Kit for A&K SVD Airsoft Sniper Rifles"

they send me a cylinder. I took pics and emailed them, mistakes happen. no response for days despite "reply within 24hrs"

i call and call and call, on hold 35 mins and their phone system kicked me out EVERY TIME.

finally I am told, "its just the cylinder not the kit."

I took screengrabs of the item listing and told them they sold me a kit, they better ship me one.

they change the listing to say cylinder only and say "its just the cylinder, always has been."

I show them i have proof that they are lying, and finally "Jed" the sales rep says "well, lets get those parts out to you."

five minutes later the listing for the other parts now says out of stock. So I demand a refund I just wanted to be done with them.

told "store credit" NOPE, money back or lawsuit, clearcut case of fraud.

"oh yeah I'll get you a label and get you a refund"

label comes, cylinder shipped, email received "if your item meets our condition standards we will escalate to management for refund."

email comes "your item was used, we cannot give you a refund."

um no, i never took it out of blister pack, STILL STAPLED SHUT AT SHIPPING (pics of that as well)

"lets get you that refund"

i used 22% off so of course i did not expect 100% item price.

"The return item(s) have been refunded in the amount of xxx.xx on 7/09, may take 1-3 business days"

no refund as of 7/15

more research, they are refunding me $3 less than they should.

feels like an "eff you" to me.
stay away.
AEA airsofter, Anywhere Everywhere Anytime

Last Game OP Vietnam Patrol - US CO - Win

THANK YOU!!

shiloh190
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by shiloh190 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Just ordered, took them four days for them to Process, not ship, Process, my order, nothing on hold or out of stock. Now expected to take another 6 days for them to ship, so much for 5 or less days shipped.
Rice, rice, rice, oh look more rice!

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Ordered from them Monday received my package thursday. This has happened everytime I ordered. Either I am getting very lucky or y'all are getting very unlucky

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 am

2nd Ranger wrote:Ordered from them Monday received my package thursday. This has happened everytime I ordered. Either I am getting very lucky or y'all are getting very unlucky
I usually only order from them, never had a problem at all.
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102