Evike

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Straightshot
I do in fact have a life.

Evike

Post by Straightshot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I bought my M4 and G36C from Evike.com.  When I ordered the M4 and a few other items, it was the first time I used Evike.  That took a couple weeks and was a little frustrating.  They told me part of the order was on back order.

The second time, when I ordered the G36, it went quicker.  It was 4 days for shipping.  No problems.
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Evike

Post by Arbee » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 am

I ordered my new PC and a mag pouch from Evike.  No problems, 'cept I'm too fat for the vest.  All-in-all, I'm very satisfied!
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

cantttype
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by cantttype » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I ordered a Echo1 SCAR, CA M4 compact and various other items. No major issues.  The have a B rating with the BBB which is better than most other online airsoft stores. 
[img width=700 height=131]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w161 ... banner.jpg[/img]
How do I get to the Wellford field? Check the website below.
http://airsoftsc.webs.com/contact.htm

Want to schedule a game? Ask me how.

Tzer1993

Post by Tzer1993 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm

My problem with them is they don't tell you what's on backorder before you pay...but they shipped what they had in stock about 2 days after I ordered(which was sometime in the first week of the month) and I got it 3 days or so after that. And I just got another portion of the order today, there's still a few items to go, but they've kept me filled in on the status the whole time...so I'm pretty happy with it

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Good site. I ordered a bunch of stuff. It took a while to come, but they had told me it would before I ordered it. The reason it took so long was that it was christmas season. I recieved all the stuff on the estimated arrival date that they had told me. It was exactly what I had ordered. I had also ordered a battery. It also got here on time. I bought a Matrix charger (the Evike brand) to go with it. It works great, and wasn't too expensive. I would buy from them again.

Stomper87
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Stomper87 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm

It took me 3 months to get a scope i ordered. They said it was in stock but it was really on backorder. I just recently bought a digital woodland jacket and pants but they sent the wrong color. After about a week of constant phone calls and waiting on e-mails, they finally sent wat i had ordered, only they added about an extra $25 for shipping. Needless to say, im not ordering from them unless I have to.
P* Ares Tar21
P* PTS Masada
Magpul KWA lm4
KA Galil SAR
G&G UMP
G&P ak47
CA mp5a4

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 am

Stomper87 wrote: I just recently bought a digital woodland jacket and pants but they sent the wrong color.
Yeah, I ordered a bandana that was supposed to be a MARPAT bandana, and they sent me a really wierd tan (not brown), green (much darker than the green in MARPAT), and black one.

All the guns and gear I've ordered have been O.K. and shipped on time though.

I wouldn't buy from them around Christmas (They take about a month to ship your order, but at least they warn you). I also wouldn't buy clothes from then.

I recently bought a G&G M16 Carbine. I was able to get 15% off with a coupon code, and add 2 extra magazines to my order for only $.01. I got a $140 gun, plus two normally $15-20 mags for $119. With shipping, it was still only $135. It arrived when they said it would also. Everyone was saying order from GI, I would have gotten it for $126 without the pretty much free mags. Since Evike gave me the mags, I would say Evike had the better deal.
Last edited by Doublewolf on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stomper87
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Stomper87 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 am

Doublewolf wrote: Yeah, I ordered a bandana that was supposed to be a MARPAT bandana, and they sent me a really wierd tan (not brown), green (much darker than the green in MARPAT), and black one.
They sent me a completly black uniform instead of digital woodland.
P* Ares Tar21
P* PTS Masada
Magpul KWA lm4
KA Galil SAR
G&G UMP
G&P ak47
CA mp5a4

Villid

Post by Villid » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 am

I ordered a range of miscellaneous parts from them, and everything came as described.  a number of screws had fallen out of one of the g18 mags i ordered, but that was an easy fix.  shipping was free over $100, tho it did take about 10 days from order to delivery. 
Carolina Border Wars 2010
OP:AoWL
Op:White Noise 2
Op:Banshee
Op:Blackwater 2
Fulda Gap 2011 - NATO

Gabe
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Gabe » Sat May 08, 2010 4:38 am

I've got mixed feelings about evike.  I like the selection well enough, and the prices are somewhat competitive, but never have I ONCE gotten an email reply from them about anything, and I've been visiting the site since before the first OP Kudzu way back when.

I've placed 3-4 orders, and all I can say is to not bother ordering with fast shipping, especially if there's a game less than two weeks away.  They 'process' online orders like old people fu....well yeah...  I paid an additional $14 for second day shipping only to have them process the order for 8 freaking business days before sending it to me, all while never replying to inquiries about the delay (via email).

I would go if they were the last place that had an item in stock, but even then I'd consider waiting on someone else to get it back in stock.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 pm

So far, so good.
I made a couple of orders, and they were all excellent. My only problem is that my first shipment came 3 weeks later. In my opinion, that is pretty darn slow.
However, I had a rather pleasant experience with them today. I ordered 2 items from them, and one of them was back-ordered. Evike staff ACTUALLY called my cell-phone and filled me up with what is going on. I was just shocked that I received an actual phone call, as it has never happened to me before when I used to shop from AirsoftGI. Sure, back-order is a pain, but I have to give 5 stars to their customer service.

In short, I am very satisfied with Evike so far. I hope to find more good things about them as I keep shopping.

Romba

Post by Romba » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

I ordered a KWA M4A1, Condor Triple stacker M4 mag pouch, and a dump pouch from them.
I recieved my order a week after ordering, so that is pretty good. Only complaint is they send me a defective dump pouch. The buttons won't snap. I am in the process of getting an exchange.
As with all online airsoft retailers, shipping prices are outrageous. more than 10 bucks for a bag of BB's...
Overall, I am not impressed, but not turned off. I wouldn't order from them unless I had a coupon and was making a large purchase such as a gun.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 am

Romba wrote: As with all online airsoft retailers, shipping prices are outrageous. more than 10 bucks for a bag of BB's...
You obviously haven't checked coupon codes. Coupon codes are on their website for a reason.

Romba

Post by Romba » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 am

Yeah, they have free shipping over $100, but sometimes I want ONE bag of BB's. And I don't want to pay 12 bucks shipping.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

Romba wrote:Yeah, they have free shipping over $100, but sometimes I want ONE bag of BB's. And I don't want to pay 12 bucks shipping.
Have you read the shipping code that says "50offshipandhandling"?