SC Airsoft Supply

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
VoidSuicide
I do in fact have a life.

SC Airsoft Supply

Post by VoidSuicide » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 am

http://www.scairsoftsupply.com/

Alright, here's my first review thread, and it's on this new SC Airsoft Supply. Last Monday evening I went and visited the "Storefront" and purchased a lipo, a sling mount, and a sling from SCAS. So far I haven't had any problems with any of the items I bought. The prices were decent (at least IMO), and it's nice that there is now a store that isn't a 5 hour drive one way to visit. I must say tho, it does seem a little shady as it's being run out of a house shared by the owner, his wife, and his male roommate.

The Good:
-No 5 hour one way trek to deal face to face with someone
-Decent prices
-Owned/operated by someone we all know and can trust

The Bad:
-its a shady set-up being ran out of his house (J/k)

Anyway, I'm glad you got this started dom, I hope it becomes very successful for you, And I look forward to doing business with you much more in the future.
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: South Carolina Airsoft Supply

Post by Dominum » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:31 am

Stealth Hero wrote:I must say tho, it does seem a little shady as it's being run out of a house shared by the owner, his wife, and his male roommate.
LOL, "Roomate" is a bit generous a term for Stephen, I prefer tenanted hanger-on :P.

This is actually pretty funny; the day I open the site there is a review of SCAS, but there are hundreds of guns in SC that are running great since I worked on them, and there's no reviews. Maybe I should have made a website for that too ;).
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Joshua
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: SC Airsoft Supply

Post by Joshua » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 pm

The site looks great! Love the picture of Cody at the top. Only thing is..where are the rest! :P

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

I am working on integrating them into the site.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 am

Hmmm, I think it's funny that you don't ship out of the country, yet when signing up for an account, there are a huge list of countries to ship from.

Other that that, your site was unexpected fast. The loading between pages was really quick.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 am

I have a good server and ecommerce software, it makes things easy on myself and the customer ;).

The account thing is separate from shipping, but if you try to make a ship to address anywhere outside the 48 continental US, it will not let you... or at least it should not.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Hotspur93
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Hotspur93 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Haha watch it go threw and Dom ends up having to pay an arm and a leg for shipping XD
But yeah i must agree time between pages was really fast although i think there not being a guns tab stinks :'(

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 pm

If it does let someone outside the continental US place an order with shipping, I will simply inform them of our clearly stated policies, refund their money, and cancel their order. I won't be obligated to ship it even if it lets them do so (though it shouldn't).

I just finished putting up the rest of the pics BTW.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

He doesn't carry guns yet, hence no guns tab.

Darth Chuckie
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Darth Chuckie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 am

But I'm sure he will sell you one of Steevo's for the right price, just don't tell Steevo.
Rest in Peace, 4-4-14.

Turn to the Dark Side-it is your destiny!

DBoys M4 RIS
DBoys SCAR
JG G36C
JG M16 UFC
1911 GBB

Team Jolly Rogers, LOL, Team V V,

▲
▲ ▲

Jon The Student
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Jon The Student » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

I just received my first shipment of many more to come from SCAS, and I can say I am quite happy, put in the order during the weekend, and got Tuesday morning. Couple this with the environmentally friendly packaging, I will be sure to return :P

dftrent12
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by dftrent12 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 pm

nice looking website but it looks like it may have a bug, under the diffrent tabs ex. ammo, not all the products that should be under that catagory are there. other than that nice looking website, can't wait till they have more products.
If high caps kill little girls
Then drum mags commit genocide
Is tactical pastel pony

Oh this baby? It is genuine walmart brand.
If it has been said by Henry, then it's probably right.

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm

ok i will put my 2 cents in here: having been to said shaddy house and needing parts for my son's gun the parts were there and top quality. the pricing on some things imo are a little pricey but i didnt have to pay for shipping parts i wanted were on hand and its someone we all know and love and are more than willing to support. the website is nice btw and i do hope dom does well in this buisness venture. lord knows that sc need a airsoft vendor. even if i had to pay a few extra dollars for the stuff im more than willing to pay it in support of a local dealer and like i said if i ordered same part from aa or ac i would have paid 7-9 dollars in shipping and i dont know those guys personally. i would rather support a local sc vendor than go out of state

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm

dftrent12 wrote:nice looking website but it looks like it may have a bug, under the diffrent tabs ex. ammo, not all the products that should be under that catagory are there. other than that nice looking website, can't wait till they have more products.
Can you elaborate further as to what items that aught to be listed under "ammo" are not; where are these items listed that should be in the "ammo" category? All of the ammo is listed there, I'm not sure what else you believe is missing...

I added a handful of new products a few days ago, and more are coming next week. I promise to continue to put growing the inventory selection at the top of my priority list for the business; the more I sell the more I will expand it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:34 pm

stuckmojo wrote:ok i will put my 2 cents in here: having been to said shaddy house and needing parts for my son's gun the parts were there and top quality. the pricing on some things imo are a little pricey but i didnt have to pay for shipping parts i wanted were on hand and its someone we all know and love and are more than willing to support. the website is nice btw and i do hope dom does well in this buisness venture. lord knows that sc need a airsoft vendor. even if i had to pay a few extra dollars for the stuff im more than willing to pay it in support of a local dealer and like i said if i ordered same part from aa or ac i would have paid 7-9 dollars in shipping and i dont know those guys personally. i would rather support a local sc vendor than go out of state
Thanks for the kind words. As far as pricing, when you find a price from other comparable retailers that I am not in line with, let me know and I will do my best to match it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]