Airsoft GI

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
C Taylor
I love forums!
I love forums!

Airsoft GI

Post by C Taylor » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm

This was the 2nd time i have ordered from Airsoft GI. I have had great experiences on both orders. The most recent was middle September. I ordered many gear items and came in great condition. Shipping from California was the only negative to this because it took a few days. I also received 10% off my order and even got a free Airsoft Retreat hat with my purchase. I am well satisfied and will be doing business again.
I would list all the games I've been to but...I've been to almost every game since December 2007.

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: Airsoft GI

Post by Gambler » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 pm

For the most part I have had very good experience with Airsoft GI. The last gun I ordered from them the stock was very loose and it caused my wires coming from the motor into the stock to be cut.  I should have sent it back to them to have them fix it, but I didn't want to wait 3 weeks to get my gun back, so I had someone else fix it, so I can't really blame them too much, but with as loose as the stock was they never should have shipped it out in the first place.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 am

1. Retailer Information
http://www.airsoftgi.com/information.php?info_id=44

2. Experience with The Retailer
Almost as soon as I got to America, I started working on a new armory project. The first item that I ordered was an M4 made by G&G Sportline, MC hydration carrier and a pair of shooting glasses. A while after, I ordered a pair of goggles, kneepads and elbowpads. Also, I have a Systema hop-up bucking, riser mount and a flashlight on the way.

3. Impression
When I received my first package, I took a look at their skilled packing job and couldn't help but to say, "Wow." They were packed in a perfect condition. Absolutely no item was damaged. The gun was in a perfect condition. Ofcourse, I also received the infamous FPS testing sheet from AirsoftGI also. In straight-forward words, it was the perfection.

4. Price Tag
I've shopped from different retailers for past 2 years. I easily come to the conclusion that AirsoftGI has very reasonable price tags, and that "Free Shipping for Orders Over a Hundred Bucks" deal is just plain 'ol sweet.

5. Overall/Recommendation
I recommend this retailer to everybody. They send you frequent E-mails updating you with the status of the package. Reasonable price, great constumor service, perfect item condition - there is no reason why you shouldn't buy from them.

10 out of 10

Bushmaster
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Bushmaster » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I bought my MP5 from them and was quite satisfied with them.My one complaint is that a lot of their guns come with pathetic warranties, my JG for an example had a one day warranty.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

JohnsonMP
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by JohnsonMP » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

I ordered my MP5 from them and it came within 9 days, which isnt bad considering they are in california.

They send you e-mails constantly updating you on your package.

They make sure that your package is wrapped really tight and is packed well so it wont break.

They send you a little card with your gun (if you order a gun) that tells you what your gun chronoed at when they test fired it. (mine chronoed 340)

Their deals are amazing and you can search for coupon codes online.

Free shipping for all orders over $100 dollars is great too!!

overall id say i am very satisfied and am going to be using them again in the near future.

sacarus
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by sacarus » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

this is the best online airsoft store i have used in my opinion they take 6-7 day's to get package's to your front door but they are in CA. and the 100$ free shipping is a life saver i have ordered most of my gear from this site and plan on ordering from this site as long as it's in business.  
   Ray
[img width=376 height=135]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv11 ... apon11.jpg[/img] 
i now attend fishburne millitary school

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm

I bought my new VFC M4 and around $100 worth of odds and ends from ASGI last week. With the exception of one of the products being backordered, everything was packed and shipped the next day. My package arrived exactly one week later. The gun and misc. items were all packed in one large box with several smaller boxes and packing paper inside. Nothing was damaged, and everything was well secured.

Given that ASGI gives free shipping on any order over $100 and a 10-15% discount if you use a coupon, they are hard to beat!
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Straightshot

Post by Straightshot » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 am

Can you provide the coupon code or a link to the coupon  ;)
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Take your pick from here: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/airsoftgi.com

I'd recommend you always check RetailMeNot before ordering something. I've saved hundreds of dollars in 10% off coupons over the last couple of years with that site.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Though they were listed as in stock, I now have had three V6 pistons on backorder for at least two weeks. I am not very happy, as both of my P90s are down until they come in...
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Vanquish
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vanquish » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:19 am

I've been ordering from them for a long time with no complaints except that it takes them for ever to process my orders.  I'm talking 5-7 days before they ship every single time.  Surprisingly though, this last order shipped within 2 days.

Anyway, I've been happy with them.  The 10% discount and their quality products are worth the wait.

Wunder
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Wunder » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm

I've ordered from them a few times. I've had a nice experience with them majority of the time.

It took them 72 hours to start processing my order, Shipping time was roughly 4 days.
I forgot to include my apartment number on my shipping address, they promptly added it.
Kinda glad it took em that long to process my order.

I will continue to place orders with them.

Black Fox
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Black Fox » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Their prices are great and the 10% off never hurts. If you need to talk to a real person during the process I STRONGLY suggest that you order from someone else. They will not answer the phone and it always seems that everyones voice mailbox is always full. Other than that I have always had great dealings with them.

MCG

Post by MCG » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Yep, I had a question about one of their guns a few weeks ago. I called about 5 times a day for four consecutive days before anyone answered their phone.
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

Esteban

Post by Esteban » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:16 pm

I don't see why they don't answer your phone.... Every time I have called them (6 or 7 times in a year), they have picked up the phone in a couple of rings. I may get put on hold for a couple of minutes, but I have always gotten someone on the phone. 

The only issue I have had with ASGI is that they shipped me a gun that locked up on semi auto. I RMA'd it back in a day, and it was relatively painless.

My orders have always gone out in a matter of a day or two. My last order placed on last Wednesday was shipped on last Friday. UPS tracking shows it'll be in Clemson this Thursday.

I really like their "wish list" set up. The only thing I would like ASGI to change is their website. It has way too much flash on the main page.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.