Airsoft GI

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
marpat96
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Airsoft GI

Post by marpat96 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 am

Airsoft GI has been good for the most part. The have some great deals for guns cheap, and it they help the younger part of the community a great deal. Remember, they're a business, they have to make money, and they'll do it any way possible. No problem really.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 am

Airsoft GI has been good for the most part. The have some great deals for guns cheap, and it they help the younger part of the community a great deal. Remember, they're a business, they have to make money, and they'll do it any way possible. No problem really.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

xxproto21xx
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by xxproto21xx » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 am

Just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from them. Supposed to be in Tuesday with a few items coming from Evike that GI was out of stock on. The ship time will be 1 week from order if it gets here on time and something like a storm doesnt delay the truck.

As for the reviews not showing up it's sad, but that is how most companies operate. The only exception I have seen is newegg.com which sells electronics/ computer parts. They leave up everything unless it contains lewd language. Gives you a really good idea what the products quality is. One month XFX may be the best graphics card make, and the next it mat be MSI. Just really helps out, and ASGI will probably be leaning more to that as I have started seeing a lot more lower ranked review.
|

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by captainkirk05 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Thing is, they may be allowing some of their products to show their bad reviews, in order to push other products with a higher profit margin. The bad reviews will be filtered out for high profit margin products. This was a tactic used by a company I used to work for. In effect, ASGI looks more reputable because 'Hey look! They must not screen out all bad reviews because I found a product covered in 1 star reviews!'. Having bad reviews on low profit margin products will push customers towards the products with "good" reviews that have higher profit margins. How do you do this you say? Filter reviews on what you want to sell, and don't care about the rest. PROOF: ASGI must approve reviews. Notice that you don't see the "Question Reviews" aka "Will this battery fit in my gun because I really want it?" on their pricier products, but take a trip to some less pushed products pages and you will see they clearly don't screen the reviews for these, since the page will be covered in these "review questions".

ibeezthecapn

Post by ibeezthecapn » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

guys, make sure to closely examine pictures on major retaile sites. i found this on AGI, but im sure its out there everywhere.

KSC Perfect .30 bbs = 1,000 yen is printed on the bag. this is ~$10

this is an attempt to prevent price hikes, a la 99cents on arizona tea or $2 on tortilla chips.

AGI price $16. way to go.

Results: 1,000.00000 Japanese Yen = 10.57082 US Dollar
http://investing.money.msn.com/investme ... calculator
AEA airsofter, Anywhere Everywhere Anytime

Last Game OP Vietnam Patrol - US CO - Win

THANK YOU!!

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Why did you link the converter and not the sale..
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

In their defense, though, $16 is a pretty standard price for a bag of BBs. The price of BBs in Japan and in the US may not be the same because of transportation costs and other factors. The prices of most things fluctuate from place to place.

Eli
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Eli » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:02 am

Im confused, recently i was buying a semi loadout off of asgi that costed 260$. Thing is I thought that you get free shipping on orders over 100$ but its asking me to choose a shipping option. If someone could clear this up and help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Other then that Asgi seems like a superb, professional company and not any other cons as will say.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 pm

A while back they switched to offering coupons for specific deals much like Evike. Can't speak for your situation, but it's probably what happened.
There's no kill switch on awesome!