Airsoft GI

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: Airsoft GI

Post by Gambler » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Just ordered a CA RPK from here and was a bit disappointed with ASGI.  There was supposed to be a drum  mag included with the gun, which was not there, and the extra drum mag I ordered that they said fit, did not fit, so I had no drum mag for it.  The gun itself was in great shape and shoots very nice.  It took me 2 days to get through on thier phones to get m order verified.  I ordered the gun on Tuesday and didn't get it until the following Friday.  A week and a half seems about typical for ASGI. 
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

Black Fox
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Black Fox » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

I just ordered my gun on Sunday and recieved my message that my order was being packed for shipping today. I ordered a good bit of stuff from them so I hope they get my stuff right. Keep us updated with the status of your claim with them.

GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GREEN NINJA » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 am

Teamate of mine ordered a new kwa last week from asgi. To say the least, its not here. its expected thursday which equates to over 11 days to ship 1 gun.....not fast.
I will let u know what happens with the package but ASGI is the slowest processing/shipping ive seen yet.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Vanquish
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vanquish » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:41 pm

I ordered a hop up bucking with one of my orders a little while ago, and it was defective/damaged when I got it.  I sent them an email telling them about it and they sent me a new one right away free of charge.  I didn't even have to mail the other one back. +1 for them.  :)

Jeremy314
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Jeremy314 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm almost in the same boat as Green Ninja's friend.

I ordered Friday, don't expect much out of them on the weekends, and Monday rolls around. Usually My orders that happen over the weekend get worked on monday and either shipped out then or first thing Tuesday. My package has been sitting in Package Processing for nearly 48 hours... :(

I've NEVER had ASGI move this slow with anything. I dunno if they can't find something on my order or what, but this is annoying. The DesPat I ordered at nearly the same exact moment got processed and shipped out Monday and I got it today. Normally an ASGI package would be half way here by now. I just dunno what's going on, I'll try to call them tomorrow if something doesn't change with my order status...
[align=center]Image
VFC KAC PDW * WE PDW * KWA MP7A1 * KWA G36c * G&G CM M4 custom
2013 OPs: Mission: Double Cross Vet * SQA Skirmish 4/6/13 Vet
2014 OPs: OP: Iron Marches Vet
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

jgattis
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by jgattis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Well I second that, I will never order from them again. I placed an order on Thursday feb 25th after my first order conveniently did not process.  It is still in processing after almost a week now March 3rd .  I spent 1k with them on this order. Next gun will come from hong kong faster shipping:)
VFC Full Metal Combat Master SR15-E3
SOCOM Novak NeXt two-tone 1911

Jeremy314

Post by Jeremy314 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, I will order from them again, as this is my first issue with them, I'll just expect it to take a bit longer then normal.

If this is your first order from them, I would just give it some time, there could be circumstances going on that we dont' know about, but don't swear them off completely  just yet.
[align=center]Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

jgattis
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by jgattis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:08 pm

I would rather pay more with better service!

Esteban

Post by Esteban » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 pm

You guys, they're a huge retailer on the other side of the US. Give them time to chrono your gun and pack it up.

I've only had one problem out of the 7 or 8 orders I have made from them (the fault was with KWA, and not them), and I have saved a lot of money on shipping and with their coupons. They have a good knowledge base, and I enjoy watching the videos they put out. I have recommended them to every one so far.

All of my orders have been processed with them in 2 to 3 days and shipping takes around 5 days. I usually get my order 7 or 8 days after placing it. If you don't want to wait, order from Airsoft Atlanta or Trinity.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

I've got to agree with Scott. The only issues I've ever had with them were small parts being on backorder and long packing times. Granted, the few times I've had issues with whatever they shipped me I have gotten replacements in the mail quickly.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

jgattis
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by jgattis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 pm

i dint use a coupon code, i don't mind them making money, I just want great service. Not answering phones, not answering emails, and not shipping until 5+ business days after order is placed is not the service that will get my repeat business.

Jeremy314

Post by Jeremy314 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Well i just got my shipping notice, so I'm fine with them. As I said there could have been something going on IN CA, or where they are located within CA (City of Industry I believe). You also have to remember that the Pacific coasts in the world were under a Tsumani Watch/Warning over the last several days. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but we don't know.

ASGI is ALWAYS busy, in their store and on the phones. Just because they don't answer doesn't mean that they are saying, "Screw you I don't wanna deal with you!", they either have not enough people at that point in time, or all their phones are in use with calls to distrubutors or customers, or whatever.

ASGI is one of the best places to order your airsoft supplies from just because of their shear selection they have in almost everything.
[align=center]Image

jgattis
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by jgattis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 pm

they need to spend less time making vids and more time packing  ;)

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 pm

After having two Systema Area 1000 V6 pistons on backorder for two months, I cancelled my order :roll:.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

jgattis
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by jgattis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

OMFG finally i get an update email, some items are backorder. They tell me this after it ships.  I'm going to call credit card and get money back and refuse shipment.
Last edited by jgattis on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.