Airsoft Squadron / Insight Interactive AVOID This Company!

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Airsoft Squadron / Insight Interactive AVOID This Company!

Post by Echo1 Operator » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 pm

I made the mistake of placing an order with Airsoft Squadron/Insight Interactive (likely the parent company). I would be amazed if this wasn't a scam company.

I placed the order on 7-26-12, and gave them a few business days to process and package the order. After a few business days I tried their phone number. No one ever answers, and the voice mail is full. On 8-1-12 I sent them an e-mail letting them know I was going to contact my bank if I didn't get some communication with my order. I received an e-mail later that day with a short message saying my order had shipped via USPS, and they included a tracking number.

The tracking number I received isn't even a real tracking number. It is in a YMS format USPS doesn't even use. E-mails sent back for clarification were ignored, and again, no one ever answered the phone. I tried calling Insight Interactive, which is the parent company that is listed at the same exact address as Airsoft Squadron. The person that answered the phone gave me the run around about how they aren't the same company, and couldn't help me.

Airsoft Squadron has zero customer service, and probably never had any intention of shipping my order. My bank is in the process of returning the money I spent at this amateur hack job of an airsoft retailer.

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Vet of: Redfox Feb. 19, TDC, Airfarm May 28, CID2, PWC 2, OP Blackwater 2, OP:24-3, Elite Squad Games, Op: Flash Heaven, 38th Parallel, OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012, Red fox Sep. 15, Red fox March 2, PBC March 30, TDC 2, Op: Comet Drop, PBC Aug. 8, Fulda Gap 2013, Redfox Nov. 23, Red fox Jan 18, Airfarm Feb 15OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012,OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2,
TEH SCAA WILL RISE AGAIN

atl
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Airsoft Squadron / Insight Interactive AVOID This Compan

Post by atl » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 am

slickridley
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slickridley » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

Checking the google, this company actually does a have a bad rep.
Long Live the Swamp
FULDA GAP 2012, Warsaw Pact 120th Guards Commander (win)
FULDA GAP 2013, Warsaw Pact Czech Paratrooper Commander (win)

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Just because he posted doesn't mean he is trolling lol.

Thank you for the warning, this is precisely the sort of thread for which this section was made.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]