Golden Coast Airsoft

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Doublewolf
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Golden Coast Airsoft

Post by Doublewolf » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

I was looking for some bbs last week, and I wanted free shipping, so I googled "airsoft bbs free shipping." A bunch of sites had free shipping, but only on orders over $89.00. I understand that they have to make a profit, but most sites charged about $15 for ground shipping, and I wasn't going to pay the same price to ship the bbs as the bbs themselves cost. Eventually, I came across Golden Coast Airsoft which advertised free shipping on all orders. I noticed that they had a terrible selection, but they sold King Arms bbs for a reasonable price, so I bought them. I expected the free shipping to be terribly slow, but the bbs shipped Dec. 31 and arrived Jan. 3 by USPS.

The reason they don't have to charge for shipping must be that they're incredibly efficient. They find the cheapest possible option for shipping. While most places just throw stuff in a box and waste half of the volume of that box, Golden Coast fills literally every cubic centimeter. They used a small flat rate box ($5.35), and I'm sure not even one more 6mm plastic sphere could have fit in there. Normally, a 1kg package would've cost $16.70 to mail.

Pretty much, I ordered some stuff, and I got it in a timely manner with free shipping. I'd recommend shopping at Golden Coast.

They don't have much gear or many gun parts, but they do sell bbs, AEGS and GBBs. They carry Combat Machine, Classic Army, KWA and JG along with a couple other brands.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Golden Coast Airsoft

Post by Dominum » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

That is pretty surprising, seeing as that is usually the entire amount of profit one would make off of a bag of BBs. I would take advantage of that if I were you, it's not likely you'll find many other retailers like that. Thanks for the protip, I know not everyone can buy BBs from me at games and I hate you guys are (normally) still paying shipping on BBs.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]