Airsoft Atlanta

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Airsoft Atlanta

Post by Dominum » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 pm

I use them often and have never had any problems. Their customer service is great, their prices are reasonable, they have a relatively good selection, and they ship VERY fast. If they have what you need, buy it from them.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: Airsoft Atlanta

Post by Gambler » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Dominum wrote:
Rayne wrote: I read they have issues with gun orders, but everything else is fine?
I have never had or heard of an issue with them. Remember though, this isn't for hearsay :)
I have never had any problems with AA.  I always get my orders within a day or two.  Can't speak to their guns as I have never ordered any from there.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

6mmSilver
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by 6mmSilver » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 am

I ordered a huge amount of accessories, one gun, and a ghillie suit from them and they were nothing less than perfect with my order. The closeness of them just doubles their awesomeness. Their very famous customer service is definitely a touch of that "Southern Hospitality" and they were very nice. Most of their prices are less than other retailers which is also good.

The only downsides I feel that they have is a smaller selection and no coupon codes. (I usually save a LOT of money when it comes to coupon codes, but I guess it does not matter due to the fact that they have lower prices.

Overall I give this place a 9.5 out of 10. I love you Airsoft Atlanta!  ;D ;D ;D
[img width=370 height=140]http://i36.tinypic.com/2usha1k.jpg[/img]

Co-Creator of Team G.H.O.S.T.
AirsoftSilver from the SCAA

Esteban
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Esteban » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 pm

I currently live 15 minutes from Airsoft Atlanta at the moment, and I just want to say that they have a great selection of TM and chi-clones. They do have little CA and KWA in their store, but they have a great selection of gear at really good prices. I was able to walk out of their store spending $100 and getting a bunch of gear and BBs and magazines and other goodies. I've seen that their gear in store is at least 5 dolla cheaper per piece than other retailers (such as AirsoftGI).
I do wish they would lower their free shipping to $100 per order so that you could order a lot of upgrade parts with free shipping.

They have a half of a wall devoted to upgrade parts, which is really cool.

They do not do repairs that require them to disassemble the gearbox, but they do small repairs with the hopup, some wiring, motor adjustment, etc.

They are pretty busy during store hours on Saturday, which is when I go. They may be less busy during the week.

Their workers are nice and talkative even when they are really busy.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

theonlybuster
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by theonlybuster » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:19 am

AA is pretty freaking awesome.  I especially like the fact that if/when you make large purchases they contact you to confirm the order and info, and the guy who calls is never like "OK I gotta confirm this" He's always nice, polite, and very welcoming.  There's been a few times where I needed to change an order last minute and they had no problem at all unpackaging everything, adding/removing things, and repackaging it while I was on the phone. 
They're good.
My only con is the whole tax thing and the fact that they only ship via UPS.  But hey they're all over their P's and Q's, and B's and D's for that matter.
Simply for the love of the sport
\m/ (>.<) \m/
Black Talon
NCAL
CO of FAU Airsoft

MCG

Post by MCG » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:40 am

I ordered a Condor plate-carrier and black dump pouch from AA on Tuesday morning. I received the items this morning, well packed and in perfect condition. One slight peeve is that the pouch I ordered was mislabled. It was advertised as a SAW mag pouch, but instead it is a dump pouch.

All in all, I'd give AA a 9/10. I will be doing more business with them in the future :)
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

Straightshot

Post by Straightshot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 pm

I've been to the store a few times and made a few purchases.  They were helpful each time I visited.  I also bought a $3 AA shirt in the store, cheap price for a nice quality shirt.
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers

Ociffer Action
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Ociffer Action » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 pm

I use them almost every time. Great shipping and a very nice site. 8)
"Don't like cops? Just remember the cop that gives you a ticket in the morning could be the same cop that gives you his life that night."
- Anonymous

ATAT Armorer
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by ATAT Armorer » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 am

Very good site.  I've gone there many times to get parts.  Ordered many guns of their site.

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Ordered a five-pack of AK mags from them on Friday, they got in last night, and I couldn't be happier.

Woot.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm

I recently ordered several parts for a few tech orders, everything was stated in stock. They sent me the wrong piston, and two items were on indefinite backorder. Their customer service rep did handle it well, he shipped the right piston (though too late to complete my tech order for my customer before the game he wanted it for), and said he'd inform me when the other items were in stock. This is part of the reason they are now only number two or three on my Airsoft retailer list.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 pm

I ordered a battery. It got here within 2 days. My only complaint is that they used UPS ground to ship it and charged $8.99. I think they could have used the USPS and it would have cost a little bit less. Its in the same state. Shipping should not be that much for a small battery. They put it in a box that could have fit about a hundred batteries. Waste of money on the shipping, but otherwise great place to buy stuff from that you need to get fast.

python575
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by python575 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

ordered pdi barrel spacers, end cap end nine ball hopup bucking for my bar-10. It got here the next day and included an airsoft innovations tornado grenade pamphlet, a nice little airsoft atlanta fridge magnet and a mp5 mag style bb canteen. This is only one of the many times ive order from them and ive never had a problem with them.  overall 10-10

D05GTO
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by D05GTO » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 am

Hey you got those MP5 mag BB holders too?  My order had like 7 of them in it. 

D

Black Fox
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Black Fox » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 am

I ordered some stuff last week and like always it was here the next day. Shipping wasn't that bad and I was able to get everything I needed from them. I also received the cool freebies and I will always recommend ordering from them. 10 out of 10 :)