Airsoft Atlanta

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
python575
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: Airsoft Atlanta

Post by python575 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 am

D05GTO wrote: Hey you got those MP5 mag BB holders too?  My order had like 7 of them in it. 

D
7!?, i think they like you more  :(

Stomper87
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Stomper87 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm

I walked into there store and asked them what parts would i need to make an m4 shoot 600 fps. They said it was impossible. One of the workers there didnt even know they had a website. Anyway, they gave me exactly what I ordered from there website and it only took 2 days to get here.
P* Ares Tar21
P* PTS Masada
Magpul KWA lm4
KA Galil SAR
G&G UMP
G&P ak47
CA mp5a4

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

Stomper, he may have misheard you.  Is there any way that what you were saying could have come across as "Luke, I am your father?"

Also, why the fxxx would you want your M4 shooting 600 FPS in the first place?  There's really no need for it.

On a related-to-the-topic-at-hand note, however, I put in my order for a gearbox, gloves, and a helmet on Monday, got it Tuesday, in good condition (though, the gear box was out of its plastic casing when it arrived--no harm done, though, so I'm not gonna bitch too loudly about that), and I'm really pretty pleased, overall.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 pm

[mod]Off topic posts moved to tech section.[/mod]
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm

I just ordered a m120 spring for my M4 from them yesterday and by 5 that evening it was already shipped and I received this morning from UPS. I was really pleased even though the package was small on how fast they processed it and how willing the tech guys were to answer your questions. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

IronChef
I do in fact have a life.

Post by IronChef » Tue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm

i ordered a black condor hydro backpack for meryl. it was what soap wanted to get her for her bday...so i put in the order comments box...can u put a note in to say happy bday meryl from soap...
the box got here this morning...not only did it have a note....but an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper saying happy b-day meryl with stickers on it and the whole staff at airsoft atlanta signed it. they also threw in bb's..4-5 mp5 mag bb loaders...3 2010 catalogs and more stickers...

i will be a return customer!

;D
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Man chef maybe I should start telling Airsoft Atlanta it is my birthday every time I order from them.  ;D
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

3rd0ptik
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by 3rd0ptik » Wed May 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Ive been dealing with AA since eric was selling out of his garage.. Always a decent place. Online, orders come in a day or two which is great.. But whats with all the shemaghs out of stock, lol. its been months..

And yes weekends, even weekdays the place is a zoo of kids, you should see the parents sometimes its a trip..

AA, 9 out of 10.. heck I got a mad deal on that 97 I have from there..

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 am

I have called John (one of their CS Reps) a few times over the past few months about items that were out of stock, or ones that I needed multiples of to see how many they had, etc. Every time he gladly took just a few seconds to go physically check and make sure he had enough of the items for my order, and then just let me pay for it then, over the phone during my commute home. I always get my stuff from them next day, and it's well packed. I am very happy with their CS thanks to John, and will continue to consider them one of my preferred retailers.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

IronChef wrote: [T]hey also threw in bb's..4-5 mp5 mag bb loaders...
Everybody else got these mp5 bb loader things. Why didn't I? I guess they just don't like me as much. I did get an AA magnet though.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 pm

As usual, I placed my order and had it the next day. Another good experience with AA. DW, I assume you have to place a minimum amount to get the MP5 BB thing. I got one, and I'll give it to you if you really want it because of your awesome PMs.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

kentigers1
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by kentigers1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 am

I too must join in the AA bandwagon.  I have had excellent service and prompt shipping on many many orders.  Going to the store is one of my side trips while going thru Atlanta on business.

One of the Best.  I cannot say that for EVIKE and others where the wrong parts are sent and then trouble getting the correct ones.

Ken

Smoke
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Smoke » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:07 pm

I order almost always with airsoft atlanta and have never had any bad expierences with them
They were always promt and on time with their orders.  And its always nice to get your order the very next day espicially when your building a rifle or need a piece of gear before a game...Iv gotten plenty of those bb holders as well.. I had to start throwing them away
tm l96 aws
kwa sr-12
kwa sr-5
echo 1 asr
de m81
kwa g17

UF_Sleeper
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by UF_Sleeper » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 am

I usually go in store when i shop there. Me and my buddy bought an ris for my kwa and his g&g. They installed them both for us even though the g&g needed to be dremeled near the delta ring. They didnt charge for any of the work they did to install them.  A+

Fly

Post by Fly » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Sleeper that's because yall spent about $1500 that day. :D