army navy store columbia sc

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

army navy store columbia sc

Post by stuckmojo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 pm

ok i just wanted to post this up for all the midland players. me and red went to the army navy store this past fathers day weekend looking for new camo. we both wanted a m81 woodland battle shirt with velcro and some multicam. they didnt have it in stock but the owner andy took the time to see if he could order it for us in his catalouge and he did order it for us. also i found a set of all terrian tiger stripe in there and they do have lay away which i didnt know they did that. so for you players looking for new camo but cant quite afford a set all up front, the army navy store on main street downtown columbia does have a lay away program and if they dont have something you want in stock chances are they can order for you. this is the second time that the store has ordered something for me and the owner is a great guy
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: army navy store columbia sc

Post by Felix » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

same for the one up in anderson. i stopped by with my girlfirned to buy her a set of multicam or a set of woland m81s. however therer were none her size, we even tried on some kids stuff and nothing really fit. so we went and found the closest size and went and asked the owner if he could order any. he said he could but damn were them prices up way too high. so we put it off. guy was nice about it. they had a crkt black knife there for like 20 bucks, so i got it. was worth every doller. would go back again, just with more moeny. also, for those that dont like ebay, he did have massif multicam combat shirts and the acu ones as well. and actually a lot of multicam, just nother her size. either way was good would recommentd.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:20 pm

I've picked up some boonie hats from the one in Columbia. Good store, nice guy.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

TokenTech89

Post by TokenTech89 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:21 am

Everyone should always try their local army navy surplus stores near them. I have 2 lukcily, and each one are always on the lookout for things I need. I have one of the owners that will notify me when he gets in any urban digital pants in my size. You could always trade in camo too.

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

shiloh190
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by shiloh190 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 pm

The one in Summerville (on main street) is pretty cool, He cant take many trade in's (has too much stuff) so dont expect much for things atm but he holds stuff and is pretty cool (I ordered a whole uniform but couldnt pay upfront, he was cool with ordering it and having me pay afterwards). Great deals on used camo too.
Rice, rice, rice, oh look more rice!