RULES

List your airsoft items for sale/trade here.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

RULES

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Sellers must adhere to these rules:

-Include as much detail as possible for each item.

-A price must be listed for each item.

-Keep your thread up to date.

-A picture of each item is required. If you are posting a picture of the item new, not your ACTUAL ITEM, you must clearly state this to be the case.

-Your location and required payment method(s) should be posted at the top.

-Include whether or not you are willing to part certain packages out.

-Include whether or not you are willing to accept trades.

-By "posted" I do not mean posted in a link inside the post, it must actually be in the thread.

If you are not the original poster, please only post direct questions concerning the listed item(s) in for sale threads. Understand that the AOSC does not, and will not regulate transactions. We do not make any money off of the transactions, and we as an organization do not sell anything. We are not responsible for buyer/seller actions. Use at your own risk.
Last edited by Dominum on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: RULES

Post by Dominum » Tue May 04, 2010 6:36 pm

*Posts found not meeting the above criteria will have a PM sent to the poster requesting it be edited to comply with the rules. The poster will have 5 days to fix the problems, after which the entire thread will be deleted at our discretion. Please understand that we at the AOSC have these rules in place for a reason, and without enforcement, they are pointless. Blatantly noncompliant posts will be deleted. With this in mind, do not take offence if you are asked to correct your post, or if it is deleted for not being corrected in the allotted time. We are just trying to do our jobs in an efficient manner.
Last edited by Dominum on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: RULES

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Dominum wrote:If you are not the original poster, please only post direct questions concerning the listed item(s) in for sale threads.
While comments giving valid information correcting accuracy, and saying "PMd" or "I'll buy [item]" are fine, remember that the sale section is NOT the place for discussions, endorsements, snarky comments, or anything else of the sort. Please do not throw your two cents into people's FS threads, good or bad.

Thank you.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]