GETTING OUT OF AIRSOFT; SELLING EVERYTHING

List your airsoft items for sale/trade here.
Cpt. Parker
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

GETTING OUT OF AIRSOFT; SELLING EVERYTHING

Post by Cpt. Parker » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:26 pm

LOCATION(S): Upstate/Greenville

PAYMENT PREFERENCE(S): cash

ITEM(S): below

PRICE(S): below

DESCRIPTION(S): PLEASE READ!!!!!!~~~~~so basically I'm going to college in a year, and need to move on to something else. I love Airsoft, but I'm looking towards my future, rather than now. What I have for sale is: from Head to toe; a complete head package; which includes an Emerson FAST helmet, that has a retention system, a mock distress marker, two BRAND NEW green V-lites, a glow in the dark punisher patch, a reversable IR/glow in the dark PJ patch, two S-hooks on the front, and is painted snakeskin camo. Also in the head package is a z-tactical Comatac 2 headset, that's only been used once. It's a nice headset, and is compatible with any PTT. Next is a warm weather brown head wrap (or balaclava), then a brand new pair of smoke goggles, with dust cover, and a pair of black mesh goggles. Moving down to the chest is a tan matrix S.D.E.U. Vest that is "used" as of Christmas, so it's in new condition. It comes with everything in the picture (Patches, hydration bladder, mag pouches, dump pouch, PTT, shoulder and crotch protectors, and radio pouch on back). Next is my multicam BDU'S that I've only had since December. Next is my condor three day assault pack, a MOLLE pack to go on the vest, and some really nice mechanix gloves to match any DEV-GRU kits. These have also only been used twice. Moving onto the gun, last but not least, is a BRAND NEW (got it 4 weeks ago brand new) fielded twice VFC MK16 (scar-l) in two tone, with a brand new magpul RVG grip, a brand new Guarder Red/green dot, a brand new never used AIM illuminated blue/green scope with sun shade, and DMR reticle, three 9.6v battery's, two 11.1v lipo batteries, a lipo charger, a Madbull Gem Tech silencer, brand new ncstar compact bipod, 8 mags, 3 of them hicaps, MAG ASSITS INCLUDED, a brand new bottle of elite force .20 gram bb's, a brand new bag of golden ball .28 gram bb's, a custom JG MK16 flash hider, and last but not least, a KING KONG super 2 programmable MOSFET. Gun shoots right at 400 FPS with .25 gram, and is a monster with the lipos. Pm me for details/questions or offers

PICTURE(S):
helmet package: $200
Vest package: $125
Multicam set (Adult Medium): $100
MOLLE pack and medium assault pack with mock PRC-152 radio and mechanix gloves: $70
VFC Scar-L with many attachments/stuff included, $700
PART OUT?: ask me, but I rather not

ACCEPT/OFFER TRADE(S)?: no, I'm getting out of Airsoft

Preach13
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: GETTING OUT OF AIRSOFT; SELLING EVERYTHING

Post by Preach13 » Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 pm

How much for the helmet? without the goggles and comm set. just helmet and accessories on it?