Jumpgunner's getting rid of extras Sale!!

List your airsoft items for sale/trade here.
JumpGunner
I like this place!
I like this place!

Jumpgunner's getting rid of extras Sale!!

Post by JumpGunner » Fri May 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Location(s): Summerville, SC. Or any event Grill Sargent attends

Payment Preference(s): Cash please

Items:

G&G Full Metal PM5-A5 Retractable Stock AEG Airsoft Gun (Looks like this is discontinued) this AEG was used 5 times by an adult and has no interior modifications with the exception of the motor. Price will be set at $200.00 as I purchased it at $300.00 (look 33.333ect% off already!!!!)

Half of a combat machine, the turny turny parts. I will let this go at $50.00 firm. It is half a gun but the half that makes the BB’s go. (No modifications, used twice, then kid tried to use it to break his fall)(will throw in barrel pieces that were salvaged for free).

Chargers, These can go for $20.00 for the both of them. They seem to run $30.00 each new so look another deal!!!!

Echo1 Dogs of war midcaps for MP5 style. (Disclaimer: these do not fit G&G PM5’s!!!!!)(Wish someone had told me….) I remember paying $15.00 each for these so let’s do $5.00 each. $40.00 if you want all 8 and can’t do maths.

G36 hand guard and folding stock, large box of random parts. If you buy something listed above and want some extra things you can have them. Just let me know what things you want, I can’t read minds, but oh how I wish. (Free with the purchase of anything listed here)

Part out: I will part out the parts but the others go as listed.

Accept/Offer Trades?: Nope, can’t you see I’m trying to get rid of extras?!?! Unless you have a 03-06 CBR600RR rear wheel sitting about that needs a home.

JumpGunner
I like this place!
I like this place!

Re: Jumpgunner's getting rid of extras Sale!!

Post by JumpGunner » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 pm

BUMP

Also, will ship to broaden the horizons.