Cyre Precision, CA M4 RIS and more!

List your airsoft items for sale/trade here.
Warhawk7
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Cyre Precision, CA M4 RIS and more!

Post by Warhawk7 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 pm

LOCATION(S): Clemson upstate area

PAYMENT PREFERENCE(S): Cash

ITEM(S): WE night warrior, CA M4RIS, G&G m4, cyre precision gen 2 plate carrier, MP5 body, chargers and more.

PRICE(S)
- WE night warrior GBB with 2 mags, suppressor, blackhawk holster, molle strike plateform and propane adapter - 160$

- CA M4 RIS with 5 mid caps, 1 high cap and M203 grenade launcher - 200$

- G&G m4 with Daniel Defense rail, 3 G&G 20rnd mid cap mags, 1 high cap, and one point sling 2 - 220$

- Cyre precision Gen two chassis with 2 condor double m4 mags, 1 5.11 pistol mag, 1 condor admin pouch and small radio pouch on back - 230$

- UTG basic load carrier - 40$

- Tenergy smart charger and ALFA 3 fast charger - 50$

- spartan FAST helmet with revision goggles and muticam neck/face cover -80$

- custom MP5 body with hop up, TB barrel and outter barrel extension - 50$

- Tactical Assault Gear (TAG) weapon retention loop - 20$

DESCRIPTION(S):

I have decided to change my entire load out so I am getting rid of my M4 stuff and a few other things. Almost everything is brand new.

The Cyre Precision Chassis has never been fielded and only worn a few times around the house.

The WE night warrior has only had one mag put through it, and has a METAL thread adapter ( NOT THE PLASTIC THREAD THAT IS SOLD WITH MOST), and the black hawk holster I have all the original parts if you want to wear it as a paddle holster or belt holster instead of the STRIKE mount that I have it set up with currently (oh and its for a LEFTY if you were wondering) .

The spartan helmet, the Revision goggles and neck cover are all new and have never been used and I have all the orignal padding to go with the helmet for people with smaller heads.

The CA m4 RIS currently does not fire. It is in need of a new wiring harness and that is all. All internals are factory except an M120 spring.

the G&G has never been fielded and has not even had a full mag put through it. There are no scratches of defaults with the gun, and sports a tasty Daniel Defense rail.

Tenergy charger has never been used and has a small connector, the ALFA 3 has a large connector and comes with a large to small adapter.

I know I am leaving out details so please feel free to message me or text me with any questions or if you want more detailed pictures because my actual camera takes awful pictures in my opinion. Also text me about the helmet because I do not have any pictures of my helmet on my camera currently to upload. I also have a few bags of .20's and .25's and maybe a few other goodies to people that are buying my stuff.

PICTURE(S):

PART OUT?: Maybe just depends on what you want, just message me and ask 803-360-9817

ACCEPT/OFFER TRADE(S)?: The only thing I am interested in is QUALITY tactical packs and if you have M14 things I may be interested.

Warhawk7
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Cyre Precision, CA M4 RIS and more!

Post by Warhawk7 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Prices negotiable