OP: Bad Company II

Discuss previous games here.
Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

OP: Bad Company II

Post by Mr. Marauder » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 pm

The game started off rough, due to team balance issues, but after lunch rectified itself.
Had a blast in the Team Deathmatch that took place there at the end. Thanks to Dom's Briggs & Stratton P90, I was able to take out all but two until Dom hung over the balcony and popped me with his pistol.

All in all, I had fun.
Last edited by Mr. Marauder on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: OP: Bad Company II

Post by stuckmojo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:22 pm

i had fun today. alot of new players today which is always a good thing. after lunch was definately the best games. see everybody in 2 weeks at apple pie
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 pm

This was a great game , thanks to garrett for a game and a awesome game prop, with bomb that actually had a working alarm that was loud and distinctive . The team death match at the end was epic , only about 10 of us, with 5 on my team and 5 on Doms. But needless to say , DOM IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS , in my opinon ! A team death match and Dom took out our whole team single handlly . With a freakin pistol !!! He took out 2-3 players with a single shoot each. My self included.

The over all game Play was good and honorable . Some feelings got hurt but that is to be expected in a CQB Game . Saw alot of new faces and nice to meet Team Sons of David !
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Piratejames109
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Piratejames109 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 pm

great game, got to meet a lot of you, can't wait to play more