OP Simple Minds @ The Swamp: June 8

Discuss previous games here.
TokenTech89
I do in fact have a life.

OP Simple Minds @ The Swamp: June 8

Post by TokenTech89 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 am

THank you all that came out!!

We had a great time and the Valken dealer really loved the welcome he had gotten from us here in Charleston.

THe game was indeed simple, attack and defend. The true sport and play of airsoft. If i got you with my sniper, sorry :p

Can't wait for the next game aosc hosts.

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

ReaperPG
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: OP Simple Minds @ The Swamp: June 8

Post by ReaperPG » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:51 am

we know you aren't sorry. dont lie

TokenTech89

Post by TokenTech89 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am

Really was glad the tropical storm broke so that we could get out there to play. True jungle field.

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

ReaperPG
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by ReaperPG » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:56 pm

when can we see the pics from this game. I wanna see some people swimming to their objective. lol

TheAsian01
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by TheAsian01 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Had fun playing here. I was one of those people that went "swimming" too lol. Also, the stereotypical Asian guy quoting Chow from Hangover and yelling stuff in German, if anyone heard.

ReaperPG
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by ReaperPG » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:46 am

TheAsian01 wrote:Had fun playing here. I was one of those people that went "swimming" too lol. Also, the stereotypical Asian guy quoting Chow from Hangover and yelling stuff in German, if anyone heard.
The only time ive ever heard a tax discussion in the middle of a fire fight. "I file 1040 EZ motha f***ka" You know you are."

ibeezthecapn

Post by ibeezthecapn » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:23 pm

ReaperPG wrote:
TheAsian01 wrote:Had fun playing here. I was one of those people that went "swimming" too lol. Also, the stereotypical Asian guy quoting Chow from Hangover and yelling stuff in German, if anyone heard.
The only time ive ever heard a tax discussion in the middle of a fire fight. "I file 1040 EZ motha f***ka" You know you are."

which was a lie. I itemize lol
AEA airsofter, Anywhere Everywhere Anytime

Last Game OP Vietnam Patrol - US CO - Win

THANK YOU!!

TheAsian01
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by TheAsian01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 pm

ReaperPG wrote:
Dude, that was the funniest conversation during a firefight i've ever had. lol

ReaperPG
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by ReaperPG » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 am

TheAsian01 wrote:
ReaperPG wrote:
Dude, that was the funniest conversation during a firefight i've ever had. lol
Funny, but informative. Between that and your teammate repeatedly barreling into the walls of our buildings, it was definately interesting. lol.