Redfox Nov 23 AAR

Discuss previous games here.
specter
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Redfox Nov 23 AAR

Post by specter » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:31 pm

This was possibly one of the best red fox games I have ever been to. My brain helmet was a lifesaver as well (since I was shot in the head upwards of 20 times). Even though I was shot to no end, and burned through so much ammo that I had to resort to using a CQB stick. It was incredibly fun killing Kory with my "shoddy" jg about 3 times at ~50 yards as was flanking and lighting up people in Silverado. 9/10 good game, definitely would do it again.

Also, I'm not sure how it happened but me and Kory were dumping a ton of rounds on each other for a solid 7 or 8 seconds but still didn't manage to hit each other. Keep in mind this is a Kory gun vs me with a bone stock JG S System.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Redfox Nov 23 AAR

Post by jsts ghost » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Well this day of bbwars was one of the best balanced games, in a long while. We had a great balance of seasoned players, with rookies, on both sides. The games, for the most parts, ended in draws, as well as one win for each fractions.
Great battles! Super sportsmanship! Players had no issues calling hits.

It is a great feeling to fight against players that will fight just as hard, and with great honor!

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by captainkirk05 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:38 am

After bb'balling hard all day I'm ready to crash. Shot a lot of people, got hit by a lot of people (that's what happens when you lead the charge). I found the video clip where the Thunder B grenade goes off near me and Ghost. It's funny how time seemed to slow down in the heat of the moment to make it seem like it was 7 seconds before the grenade exploded, but looking at the clip it was really about 2 seconds. I know it's not a rule, but looking back I probably should have called myself out, even though I wasn't inside the building, because it was only 6 feet away from me.
The craziest part of my day was when I had the face off with the one guy wearing the black shirt/ blue jeans/ and tan plate carrier. We advance to opposite sides of cover, 20 feet apart, when I open fire, only to hear that my magazine is empty. Spastically I reach to reload, fumbling to get the mag in it feels, and proceed to close the distance to 5 feet. He realizes this and pulls out his pistol to shoot, only to hear the sound of an empty gas magazine. And that is when I unloaded on him :evil: To be honest I thought he had me for sure.

The day goes down as one of my most enjoyable Redfox game days in a while. Good sportsmanship aplenty on both teams.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:43 am

I thought you had made it around the other corner. Haha

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Awesome game. Honestly one of the best I have been to in a long time, simply due to the lack of drama and honor presented by both sides. I throughly enjoyed my "ghost hunting" throughout the day 8) .

Starting off at silverdo while everyone was fresh made for a much better game than usually happens at silverado at the end of the day.

The amount of headshots I took was stupid high this game for me. It seemed every time some one popped their head up like a gopher or looked out a window I would drill them. I have to apologize for that. I have no problem shooting you in any part of the body you expose but I don't really like the head.

Also to the people who called their hits when I would only fire one round at you and it hit, bravo to you sir. I know it can be hard sometimes to call it when you are sneaking along or running between buildings and that seemingly impossible 1 round hits you. So I take my hat off to everyone who did. You earned my respect and if you already had my respect, well it just got higher haha.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:18 pm

I shot people.

People shot me.

But not as many people shot me as I shot people.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:44 pm

I was amazed that I was ONLY shot once in the face, and once in the head the whole day. Both were from 2nd Ranger LOL. I was in a window both times, and that was the only good target, so I definitely can't complain. I just thought it was kind of funny, considering I usually take a lot more face shots at Redfox. Fortunately for me he was on semi, and one kind of rolled across my head.

Even though I often felt like it was Kirk, Ghost and his team, and me versus everyone else (we had a lot of younger and/or less experienced players on Alpha), it was very fun the whole day. Even when we were up against some serious odds we managed to hold out well and even snatch a victory a couple times. I'm glad I took Kirks advice and ran green.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by captainkirk05 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:24 pm

As promised. 12 minutes of highlight reel. For those of you wishing to see yourself in the video, you'll need to advance alongside me harder next time, my camera doesn't point backwards.

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm

I love that run @ 8:50 Ghost hahaha

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:54 pm

We crap goes wrong, run and scream like a girl. Haha

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 am

That works for me.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Iam_Hoss » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:46 am

It was hilarious to see in person and even more so on video. But hey it worked for him..
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

Hatch
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Hatch » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 pm

This was one of the more fun Red Fox games Ive been to in a while, I killed way more than died, went Ghost hunting (which is always the best :P) teams were pretty much even, game play was fun, simple objectives nothing too fancy, kept action at all times. Hoss did a great job for his "First" game admining.

TheInfidel23
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by TheInfidel23 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 pm

captainkirk05 wrote:As promised. 12 minutes of highlight reel. For those of you wishing to see yourself in the video, you'll need to advance alongside me harder next time, my camera doesn't point backwards.

Lol. Didn't realize the gauntlet run was in there...

Or how god awful my DMR sounded. Good grief.