Airfarm February 15th

Discuss previous games here.
Romba
I do in fact have a life.

Airfarm February 15th

Post by Romba » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 am

I really enjoyed the whole day. The new game type (it needs a new name) was pretty fun. The only thing I'd change with it is to give everyone one medic, but still require them to bleed out. I feel like with more time between spawns it would give the attacking team a better chance.

Random thoughts:

Playing in the snow is overrated.

It's interesting how drastically a support gun changes things.

I hate my radio (it receives but when I transmit, it gives the initial click type thing and the end of transmission thing on the other end but no voice. any thoughts?)

To the guy who took the "milsim" pictures of us advancing toward the buck tower at the end of the day, I'd love to see them.

I got a boatload of GoPro footage. Haven't looked at it yet but I'll post up when I get something together.

Sent from my underground bunker using Tapatalk
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

Cracker
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Airfarm February 15th

Post by Cracker » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 am

I agree with this post. Even though it was my first game, the new game type was really good. Also, the snow is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Had a rough morning slogging it through half melted snow.

After lunch break we got to higher ground and I thoroughly enjoyed watching you guys go at it around base 6. The game type needed some tweaking but you guys stayed with me and adapted to the situations. I really wanna thank you guys for coming out and making a great day of airsoft. Thanks to Specter for the tank and AT that made the game much more interesting.

I did mess up towards the end where I didn't allow Alpha to retaliate against the Bravo as they walked into base 2, which went against my original game plan. You guys should have ignored me telling you to fall back! But that is my fault. I hope you guys enjoyed the game despite the hiccups.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton

specter

Post by specter » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Good game despite my gun and tank breaking. Interesting way to play.

Still have no idea who has my rocket launcher.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

Romba

Post by Romba » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 pm

specter wrote:Good game despite my gun and tank breaking. Interesting way to play.

Still have no idea who has my rocket launcher.
As I said to your amigo on the phone, Kory grabbed it as far as I know. It was left in a base. Kory, can you confirm?

Sent from my underground bunker using Tapatalk
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Specter, we even talked about this on Facebook... Did you really forget that I had your launcher?
[align=center]Image[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:04 am

Star_folder wrote:Specter, we even talked about this on Facebook... Did you really forget that I had your launcher?
You said you picked it up. Never truly confirmed it. Anyway, on with the thread.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

FlySwatter
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by FlySwatter » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 pm

One of the more fun games I've been to. The start of the day was rough (even with the sounding of the alpha battle horn XD) because of the fast pace game and the way the snow completely killed any and all running, but after lunch the snow melted and it was sweeeet. 1st game after lunch on base six me and several alpha went full spec-ops and snuck around the back and took the base, big thanks to the guys on the other side keeping them pinned. That was my highlight of the day, but the rest of the day ran smooth enough and was still a load of fun.

JayRoach
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by JayRoach » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:26 pm

I must say i had a blast at this game! the game pace was nice and there was never a dull moment. many thanks to all that helped put this game together and run it.

there were a few firsts to this game for me. 1 tank kill, shooting another players bb right out of the air, and scairing the crap out of people with my thonderB. all made for a pretty epic day!

shadowhawk
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by shadowhawk » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Being my 3rd game and my friends 1st, we had a amazing time and can't wait until next time. The game type was amazing and strategy was great for bravo after lunch. Glad I could make it even though it did land me in a ankle brace. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God will judge my enemies, well arrange the meeting.