RedFox Game March 29th

Discuss previous games here.
atl
I do in fact have a life.

RedFox Game March 29th

Post by atl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks hoss for putting on the game and gerbilizer for doing the chrono aswell as the other admins. I had fun, got a bayonet kill. It was an action packed day and I didn't have any problems with hit calling. Nice catching up with marpat and co.(thanks for the bayonet) as well as the rest of the aosc. Also thanks Romba for letting me mooch off your tent when it was raining.

marpat96

Re: RedFox Game March 29th

Post by marpat96 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:13 pm

I enjoyed my first game at Redfox.

Pros:

Great gameplay
VSR was doing good as usual.
Good to see old faces.
Picked up a new gun.
Enjoyed being with friends at the game.

Cons:
Not much of a con, but I could see bbs bouncing off of people's gear when my VSR would hit them, but they didn't call it, they most likely couldn't hear anything or feel it.

Nothing else really, except when my brother and our friend "Z" were in the little hut, and a player was shot by my brother's M4, and said "What med is that?" Brother said "0", that player yelled back, "bulls**t", which sent myself into a rage, as my brother is a very honorable player, and someone was questioning him, when I put the 0 med spring into the gun myself as well. My brother said "Come over here, I'll show you its 0 med." LOL.

Oh, Romba threw a grenade in the tower, and "Z" tried to pick it up and threw it out, but it bounced back blew up in his face. Dangerous, but thankful he wasn't hurt. My ears were fine after three thunder b grenades, although the last one in the tunnel was louder, but the tunnel's echo contributed to that.

Thanks to Marshall for letting me shoot his PTW, I now have a newfound respect for PTWs, the trigger response was great, and it felt a little bit better than holding a standard AEG to me. And thanks to Romba for letting us chill under his tent for awhile.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

Cracker
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Cracker » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

It was a really good game. The case game at silverado was a really good game. Hoss did a great job hiding things, and there were great games. Awesome day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:05 pm

marpat96 wrote: Oh, Romba threw a grenade in the tower, and "Z" tried to pick it up and threw it out, but it bounced back blew up in his face. Dangerous, but thankful he wasn't hurt. My ears were fine after three thunder b grenades, although the last one in the tunnel was louder, but the tunnel's echo contributed to that.

Thanks to Marshall for letting me shoot his PTW, I now have a newfound respect for PTWs, the trigger response was great, and it felt a little bit better than holding a standard AEG to me. And thanks to Romba for letting us chill under his tent for awhile.
No problem, just wait till it is fully built. That was basically stock everything. I am always willing to let people shoot any of my guns or try any of my gear.

Also about the grenades. This is why it is very highly recommended to just let them blow up and take the death. Please do not try any rambo or hero stuff by trying to chuck the grenade back out the door/window/ect. This is very dangerous and can lead to injuries. Just ask hatch about what a grenade does when it blows up in your hand.

And not to get stuff started but I will say this, NOBODY complained about thunder B's until just recently when a certain someone complained about their noise. Then I guess it became the cool thing to protest/bitch about.

Other than that it was a good day of airsoft, got to try out my new PTW, pwn some noobs, get pwned, and hang out with my friends.

It was also great to shoot half a bottle of the super rare and highly sought after TAN madbul .40g. I could feel snipers everywhere cringing lol.

Romba

Post by Romba » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 pm

A great game, had lots of fun. Ticked all the reps on alpha off my kill list, shot Kory even though he was on my team. Mives, I'm coming for you. :P

Most satisfying moment of the day was missing a thunder B toss into the second story window of the tower in Silverado, and while listening to the triumphant laughter of those up top, pulling and tossing the next one. (All on video, btw.) My only regret was not finding glitter at Walmart that morning to put in them.

Had fun flanking SUPER wide with Mike (guy with the CO2 sniper rifle) at valley of doom. After watching ~10 alpha pass without noticing us and waiting five minutes for marpat to stop shooting at people and move on, we got into an excellent position and gave the alpha guys some hell.

SR-25 performed well, and finally got to use the FN2K, even though it wasn't 100%. It is quite amusing to send clouds of BBs at people.

2nd Ranger wrote:I am always willing to let people shoot any of my guns or try any of my gear.
I would like to use your PTW and wear all of your crye for a day, please.

Sent from my underground bunker using Tapatalk
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

TheInfidel23
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by TheInfidel23 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Never pick up a live thunder B. Eva. Lol.

Awesome day for the most part. The tavor's range sucks, nothing a flat hop can't fix. Silverado was the best, by far.

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 am

Yeah, I told him to not do that again, he could be hurt.

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

2nd Ranger wrote:
And not to get stuff started but I will say this, NOBODY complained about thunder B's until just recently when a certain someone complained about their noise. Then I guess it became the cool thing to protest/bitch about.
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

Skywalker

Post by Skywalker » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 pm

I had a good time making all you noobs look underdressed, as usual.
[align=center]I'm here to hate your M4[/align]

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Skywalker wrote:I had a good time making all you noobs look underdressed, as usual.
We were wondering about that.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Skywalker wrote:I had a good time making all you noobs look underdressed, as usual.
Too much swag for us poor swagless fools.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 am

bravo destroyed alpha all day long as usual. nothing else to report.
Vet of: Redfox Feb. 19, TDC, Airfarm May 28, CID2, PWC 2, OP Blackwater 2, OP:24-3, Elite Squad Games, Op: Flash Heaven, 38th Parallel, OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012, Red fox Sep. 15, Red fox March 2, PBC March 30, TDC 2, Op: Comet Drop, PBC Aug. 8, Fulda Gap 2013, Redfox Nov. 23, Red fox Jan 18, Airfarm Feb 15OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012,OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2,
TEH SCAA WILL RISE AGAIN

specter

Post by specter » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:26 am

My only regret was not finding glitter at Walmart that morning to put in them

Glitter is actually really expensive
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

Romba

Post by Romba » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 am

I know! I tried this once before but it was too expensive, but I figured this time id just suck it up and do it. But I found it in one-pound sizes on amazon for like $12, so no one is safe anymore.

Sent from my underground bunker using Tapatalk
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

Cracker
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Cracker » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:28 am

Anyone have pictures? I would like to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk