Airfarm Build Day

Discuss previous games here.
mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Airfarm Build Day

Post by mives » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Come out and play in and around the trenches and fortifications of Outpost Coombes July 5th at the next Airfarm game. See y'all there.

Shout-out to the 8 volunteers that did an outstanding job building Outpost Coombes. You all did good work and you should be proud of your accomplishment. Also want to thank my co-surveyor who put in his work on Friday. Last but not least, we would not have made nearly as much progress if it weren't for Robert and his nephew giving a helping tractor to our efforts.

However, the job is not complete. Stand by for an off weekend in June to finish what we started. We are more than 50% complete, and if we get the same number of people or more, we can finish in a day's work. An extra incentive will be given for folks who show up to work that day.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton

specter
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Airfarm Build Day

Post by specter » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

We need pictures!
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:58 pm

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 pm

That's all you get for now! You'll have to come to the June 5th game to see it in person.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton