Elite Ops Airsoft (EOA), Canton, Georgia, April 26th, 2014

Discuss previous games here.
marpat96
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Elite Ops Airsoft (EOA), Canton, Georgia, April 26th, 2014

Post by marpat96 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:28 am

We attended EOA's 3 year anniversary this past weekend, and boy did we have a blast.

The day started around noontime, and when everything was set in order, gametime was slightly before 1. We got in and they had several benches and tables for us to set our stuff down on, and the registration process was quick and easy. We played several types of games from team deathmatch to king of the hill to Domination.

Pros:

Friendly staff and owner.
Very professional, safety enforced with no exceptions.
Players called their hits ALL THE TIME.
Lots of running and gunning!

Not too bad, not too good:

400 fps limit w/.20g bbs, now the whole day, I did not get pelted with anything ridiculous, this limit actually isn't very bad, I saw no problems with it, besides the P* users who all clocked in at 398 fps.........But the general AEGs and GBBRs that were there were okay.

Spawn camping, this was literally allowed, I could go stand in front of a respawn behind a barrier, and pelt anyone who stepped out. Spawn camping resulted in severe butthurt on multiple occasions, but it made players work together as a team to get out of the hole.

Cons:

Games could be longer than 10 minutes, but they were that long due to other people needed to play as well, but I do wish they would've been longer.

Stuff was crazy expensive, like movie theater expensive, but hey, its their business, that's just my opinion.

Overall we had a great time, will probably do it again, it'd be nice to get some AOSC players to come to a game there.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)