King of the Hills Mini Op 02/07/2015

Discuss previous games here.
Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

King of the Hills Mini Op 02/07/2015

Post by Arbee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Once again, the short story for those who don't like to read.

The long version can be found here: http://arbeedoesairsoft.com/2015/02/08/ ... -02072015/

We got a late start, but that didn't affect things much. The only real issues centered around the camo rules, though one player did get lit up, in the face, by someone who was unintentionally violating his MED. This particular issue was resolved, but there was blood, and the case only underlines the need to follow the safety rules imposed by the AOSC. We're out there to have fun, not to take each other's faces off.

The players were split into three factions, by camo type, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie. The objective was for one team to hold a location while the other two attacked. The defending team would be afforded two medic heals and no respawns, the attacking teams two medic heals and infinite respawns.

First Round:
Objective was Base 2 (check the map in the game thread). Charlie started out holding, Alpha and Bravo attacking. Bravo took it early and held it for a long time before Alpha and Charlie finally worked together to clear the hill. After that, the objective changed hands sporadically. Bravo won victory, having held the objective for over an hour.

Second Round:
Objective was Base 3. Alpha started out holding, Charlie and Bravo attacking. Bravo and Charlie used the same alliance plan that Alpha and Charlie had come up with during the first round, but Bravo moved in and took the base when they'd cleared it.

They were still holding it when I left the field, but I'm not 100% certain who victory went to in the second round, or the details after that. Sorry!

Anyway, was a good game, you guys really came through for me on the whole "please don't shout for people to call their hits" thing and I appreciate it. Let's keep it up at future games!
Last edited by Arbee on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

P.J.
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: King of the Hills Mini Op 02/07/2015

Post by P.J. » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Having RBDA at games is really cool and I'm glad you do it. Reading the after action reports and seeing pictures is a pleasure.
"Peace is having a bigger stick than the other guy." -Tony Stark (RDJ)

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: King of the Hills Mini Op 02/07/2015

Post by Arbee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm glad you think so, man. I have a lot of fun coming out and being part of this, and, as I've said before, the overwhelmingly positive reception has been wonderful, definitely makes me want to keep it up.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]