WHATS GOING ON?

I broke my gun!
Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: WHATS GOING ON?

Post by Star_folder » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm

2nd Ranger wrote:were you so impressed with Robbie's post Kory that you have been stunned into silence?

I don't see any words just a quote ^
Robbie's easily the best tech in the state, I didn't think anything else really needed to be added to his thread. He summed it up quite nicely.
[align=center]Image[/align]

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Star_folder wrote: Robbie's easily the best tech in the state, I didn't think anything else really needed to be added to his thread. He summed it up quite nicely.

So we have reached a conclusion then, If so? nugget should:

-soak your piston in bleach/ammonia solution to strengthen it,
-get a tiny airnozzle for maximum air seal,
-use .12 after letting them soak in acid to reduce the weight so you don't strain your piston,
-flip your piston around so the broken part does not break and gets better compression.
-Then you need a 10.8v so nothing has time to break cause it will be too busy haulin ass.

Finally you need to give everything to Cannon fodder so it can be installed properly

Then after you get all that done you need a new location to play because your current AOE is no good.

Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Iam_Hoss » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Spot on recap of the solution to some of Butnugget's problems. We all know he has many more beyond these!!!!!!!!
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 pm

well then looks like it's time to copy and past this thread onto airsoft mechanics and show those posers how real tech's get work done