I broke my gun!
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: wesville 29175
Ok I got a m4 with a trigger that won't move any sugestions
only thoes who don't try are failures. Thoes who try, exceede to a higher level.
if you do every thing right, your just going in circles
- I do in fact have a life.
- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 pm
RECON95 wrote:Ok I got a m4 with a trigger that won't move any sugestions
Take it off of safe.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face
- Here for a while...
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 pm
- Location: over yonder
Like the movie sling blade and the lawn mower........its out of gas umm humm
FIRST ONE IN
LAST ONE OUT
- Posts: 1671
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 am
- Location: Lexington/Pelion
So it's stuck regardless of if you have it in safe, semi, or full auto?
What brand is the gun?