M4 aeg misfeed

I broke my gun!
ghost247
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

M4 aeg misfeed

Post by ghost247 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 am

Hello,
I'm having a problem with the feeding in my gun (Cybergun Colt M4 CQB-R RIS).
With a kwa mid-cap mag, it will only feed the first shot and then dryfires until I take out the mag and put it back in, where it does the same thing again. The kwa mid-cap mag has always fed for me flawlessly, until I had the bucking in the hop-up replaced recently. However, it still feeds perfectly with the regular high-cap mag that came with it, even after the bucking replacement. I would tell you the process for replacing the bucking if I knew, but I decided to pay someone else to do it since I didn't know it was just the bucking that needed replacement. Also for further information, I have never shot a cheap bb through my gun. I mostly use goldenball or elite force bb's.
I know the simple solution is to run with the high-cap, but I highly prefer the mid-caps and am puzzled why what once was perfect mags won't feed properly for my gun anymore after a simple bucking replacement. Sorry if this doesn't make since, I tried to word it as best as I could.
Any help/info is appreciated, thanks!

ghost247
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: M4 aeg misfeed

Post by ghost247 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Problem solved. I just took apart my hop-up and reinstalled it and it works flawlessly again. From where the bb's enter the hop-up, I saw the bucking sticking out visually too far and my best guess is that was the simple problem.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: M4 aeg misfeed

Post by Dominum » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Glad I could help.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]