Let's see some brain buckets!

This and that... pictures!
severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Let's see some brain buckets!

Post by severed » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

Bushmaster
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Let's see some brain buckets!

Post by Bushmaster » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Do I spy an IBH behind that thing?
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 pm

nope, MICH 2001
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Is it yours too?

I'm sure MCG will get a picture of his MICH 2000 up.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

MCG

Post by MCG » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Ahhhh, dude, you have a night-vision mount for yours... I want one of those badly. I'll get a picture of my 2000 up soon. It's currently black to match my urban-digi, but I've got multiple covers for it.
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

python575
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by python575 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm

very nice, looks like you put some work in to that

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 pm

it's the NVG mount for the PASGT "made" to fit on the MICH.  I attached the light because well it's actually functional if you pull the arm down and I can't afford PVS-14's

▲
▲ ▲

MCG

Post by MCG » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 pm

severed wrote: it's the NVG mount for the PASGT "made" to fit on the MICH.  I attached the light because well it's actually functional if you pull the arm down and I can't afford PVS-14's
Cool deal. It looks great.

Here be mine - I liked it most back when I had it painted tan.

Red Fury

Post by Red Fury » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 pm

severed nice brain bucket
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/105/redse.jpg
Operation Dessert Crucible Vet
Operation Blue Hole Campain Vet
Operation New Germany Vet
Operation Dessert Locust Vet
Operation Deep Scar 4 Vet
Operation White Noise Vet
And many more!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Nice helmets guys!

I don't have any helmets, but I wear a Boonie with my UD, M81 BDU, and ACU loadouts, and a ballcap with my MC loadout. The only one I don't have headgear for yet is my DCU loadout, but I never wear it anyway except at BH occasionally. I may get a helmet eventually for cold weather games, but I'm so hot natured I can't wear them in the summer.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

MCG

Post by MCG » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Dominum wrote: I may get a helmet eventually for cold weather games, but I'm so hot natured I can't wear them in the summer.
Plastic knock-off helmets aren't really much hotter than a boonie  ;) Now, real kevlar ones are a whole different story...

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 pm

[img width=648 height=486]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... /PH001.jpg[/img]

These are all real-steel... the M1 "Steel Pot" helmet has seen action in World War II and Vietnam, the black one is my current brain bucket, and it's a real Kevlar PASGT helmet (never had heat issues in it, just for the record), then I've got a German Stahlhelm, which has never seen action.  I'm planning on putting together a loadout for it, though.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:38 pm

I love the Stahlhelms, I want a WWII German loadout.

Robk
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Robk » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm

My M1 Vietnam era helmet (real-steel).  Thanks to Arbee for helping me get this baby.

http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/for ... ic.php?t=3

-KWA M4A1-
-SteevoLS's Thompson gun-

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 pm

This is my helmet....work to be done in the near future...will update with pics...for now its just black. I got it brand new for free tho  ;D

[img width=160 height=104]http://s4.postimage.org/1BJ_7A.jpg[/img]
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."