Sat. June 28th Game at Rattlesnake Ridge

Information about past games.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sat. June 28th Game at Rattlesnake Ridge

Post by Dominum » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:17 am

Rattlesnake Ridge (extended play area includes several structures and multi room barn)
Address: 331 Horsefeathers Lane, Sandy Run - Staley -Swansea - Saint Matthews (it has no idea where it is), SC 29160
Google Maps: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=331%2BHo ... CAgQ_AUoAg

Date:
Saturday, June 28th

Price:
$15

Itinerary:
0800: Registration and chrono opens
0915: Briefing begins
1200: Lunch break
1315: Game resumes
The game day will end when everyone has played all the airsoft they want to play. No strict end time.

Expect fast paced objective based scenarios all day long, there will be action aplenty. Suggestions for short scenarios are welcomed, PM me.

Rules:
-Thirty second heal, max two consecutive heals, all friendlies are medics
-Mandatory three minute bleed out
-Bravo has odd channels, Alpha has even (as always, no going on enemy channels)
-Deadrags required (it's been a rule for some time, there's no excuse)
-All AOSC rules apply (They can be found here: Click Here )
-Bring a radio or you won't know what is going on
-Dress for one faction or the other per the rules, you mix faction camo, you don't play (Black with green is NOT OK, etc.)
-Bring a change in case of unbalanced faction numbers
-Channel 1 is for admin, call me on channel 1 if you have any problems or questions at any time
-Stay hydrated!
-I highly recommend bringing a sidearm with no MED so you can clear buildings
-AOSC games always go on as planned, no cancellations for weather

Waiver:
If you are UNDER 18 years of age and will not have a parent or legal guardian with you at registration to sign, have them sign one now and bring it with you:
PDF File
Word File

Map:

Important Reminders:
-If you show up after we have begun play, call me on channel 1. It is NOT OK for you to take the field without having registered and chronographed with me first.
-You need to be IN LINE for Chrono and Registration BEFORE 0900. That means you need to show up at 0800, or 0830 at the very latest.
-Mixing tops and bottoms of cloths of different faction colors is NOT OK. It is a violation of the rules and you will be required to change.
-Camping is allowed Friday night. Make sure fires are extremely well contained and supervised by an adult at all times. Be respectful of others in the vicinity in regards to noise, etc. Any illegal activity on the premises will be prosecuted. There is plenty of firewood to be gathered on the premises. An outhouse will be on site.

This game has been moved back due to an unavoidable scheduling issue.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]