Tan based (TF Kingpin)
39%

Total votes: 23

3rd0ptik
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Task Force Kingpin * Dec12 Wellford

Post by 3rd0ptik » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 am

naw I wouldnt concider using the Ak.. the type 97 I have has low fps.. I believe it is 350, could be lower.. If you guys do crono there and it is accurate I would'nt mind testing some things.. At DS4, the 97 cronod under 300, maybe around 280 cant remember and believe it or not the AK which is usually around 380 397, 418 when I first used it cronod at 303.. either im loosing power, the crono was no good or there is a cold factor involved somehow. If somehow cold is a factor people could easily sneak in a hot gun not even knowing it.. but yeah i thought close quarters was 350.. I dont see a big difference in 10 fps.. If safety is a factor, I have seen my friend bloody from a very low fps gun because it was point blank. The reason he was messed up was not having face protection. To me it doesnt matter how hot a gun is as long as your protected properly. But thats not for me to decide.. Its a long way for me to drive and im not sure if ill come.. & one more thing, I was told the rentals where 25 not 15.. Get back with me on that..

You guys have fun & i'll catch ya at the next one..
Last edited by 3rd0ptik on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:31 am

Sorry, Optik, but it is 340. Much as I'd love to say that you can play with a higher FPS gun, rules are rules.

Gun rentals are $15, according to the site. Even if you can't rent a gun, you could probably borrow a gun from another player here. Come on out!
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Tzer1993
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Tzer1993 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

And you could always come to the Airfarm Sunday instead ;D

cantttype
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by cantttype » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 am

Total price to get on the field will be $30 if you have to rent a gun.  $15 if you have a gun.

If you dont have a low FPs gun and you think about it.  It is only $15 extra bucks to rent a gun as opposed to $25 and up to have some swap springs.  You figure if you dont play CQB regularly then this is a very cheap way to play a few times a year.  The only other place I know that rents guns is BattleCats and they charge by the hour. Playing all day there will cost way more than $30.  Great thing about CQB is its fun with 10 or 70(most people we had at once was 77) people.  You dont have to worry about going a long way to get some action.

You could go Sunday, but your precipitation chances increase almost 3x.  The best day to play would be Mon...it is supposed to be ~60!

Sidenote:  Sat and Sun the wind is supposed to be ~5mph aaaaallll day.  Make sure you cover as much of your body as possible and bring chap stick. Your skin will thank you later.  Shemaghs will work great. 
[img width=700 height=131]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w161 ... banner.jpg[/img]
How do I get to the Wellford field? Check the website below.
http://airsoftsc.webs.com/contact.htm

Want to schedule a game? Ask me how.

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:13 pm

I need an extra Mp5 mag and will have cash with me tomorrow.

Red Fury

Post by Red Fury » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:00 pm

garrett u got a nother mp5 know?
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/105/redse.jpg
Operation Dessert Crucible Vet
Operation Blue Hole Campain Vet
Operation New Germany Vet
Operation Dessert Locust Vet
Operation Deep Scar 4 Vet