Black/Contractor
12%

Total votes: 59

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Trigger Tyme-Operation: WHITE NOISE

Post by Dominum » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:09 pm

I can print them for you BTW, in full color up to 11"X17" laminated, or B&W non-laminate up to 48"X48". I can bring them and have you pay at the field, just PM or call me ;).
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

D.Smitty
I do in fact have a life.

Post by D.Smitty » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:31 pm

I've got 45 copies of the map on computer paper that will be available to all players on a first come basis on Saturday.  Hand lamination will take some time :-P

Check out my table for ammo while you're there.
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GrimWulf » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Heya Everyone, I am proud to announce the startup of a new airsoft retailer in Columbia, SC, Southeastern Airsoft. While I am starting this business small, it is my hope and goal to one day rival major retailers like AirsoftGI and Evike. Southeastern Airsoft will be making it's vending debut at OP: White Noise, please check out my sale thread for more info about what is being offered for sale: http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/forums/http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/newforums/viewtopic.php?t=8

I want to thanks everyone for the great support I have gotten so far and to make sure that the AOSC's first major OP get started with a bang, Southeastern Airsoft will be donating the prize package below, to the AOSC, to raffle off at the first major OP of this organization.
[img width=700 height=465]http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp22 ... /001-2.jpg[/img]
[img width=700 height=465]http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp22 ... /004-2.jpg[/img]
A brand spanking new and still hot off the assembly lines, SOCOM Gear M9A1 S.O.F. (Special Operation Forces) Desert Combat GBB Pistol with officially licenced Gemtech Trinity Suppressor, as well as a brand new Bravo M9 SERPA CQC Holster, with Drop-Leg, Paddle, and belt adapters.

I can't wait to see everyone out there!!!
Adrian Martin
(Owner: Southeastern Airsoft)
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I got 1st on tan ciras and Jbu silencer lol dont be that guy....
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks a lot for the support and donation, Adrian!
Last edited by SteevoLS on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

FreeLance
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by FreeLance » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:26 pm

SteevoLS wrote: Thanks a lot for the support and donation, Adrian!

yea we need a good vender.lol that has great stuff.

Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Mack » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Not going to be able to make this one after all. I'm flying out to Oregon for an airsoft event with my team out there.

jarhead904
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jarhead904 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 pm

wow war in oregon
Quote of The Day
Inked wrote: A Fact of Life:  After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.....
OP Desert Locust vet.
OP White Noise vet.
OP24 vet. & victorious team staff medic
Silent Sniper of The Hill

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Mack wrote: Not going to be able to make this one after all. I'm flying out to Oregon for an airsoft event with my team out there.
It'd have to be something as epic as Irene to be worth a trip like that!  :o
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:11 pm

I still need more information from squad leaders on the bravo team.  Your squad doesn't even need to be a "squad" in the sense that it has a name.  I've been more than happy to recieve multiple PMs saying things like "my name is *blank* and I'm bringing four friends to this game for bravo"  just know that I will be calling your name on the radio as the "leader" of your "squad."

...but don't just stop there, you cannot send me too much information about the loadouts and preferences of your squad.  I want to know who wants to be rushing headlong into the jaws of the enemy and who wants to sneak for 15 minutes to get that perfect ambush and who wants to capture and hold the bases.  I want to know if you have a DM or a sniper on your squad, I want to know if you'll wear ghilly (won't be as useful at TT as it might be in other places, but you'll be warm, that's for sure), I want to know if you have a squad member that sports a huge afro and only uses GBB pistols.

Getting me this information before the game will allow me to have it all in one place and allow me to distribute orders faster and give you orders that you will want to follow (when possible).

Forget what I said about not having an X.O. before.  Vesper has stepped up support me. 
Last edited by D.Smitty on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Thanks to those who have replied so quickly, keep them coming!

Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Mack » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Foxx wrote: It'd have to be something as epic as Irene to be worth a trip like that!  :o
It's a part of a series of games probably, the equivalent of Deep Scar here. Besides with airfare prices it's cheaper than going to Irene.

36 hrs in Oregon, a night of shenanigans with 60+ airsofters in the same hotel, taking the field with my teammates and back in time for work on Monday....... priceless.

Tanker

Post by Tanker » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Mack wrote: 36 hrs in Oregon, a night of shenanigans with 60+ airsofters in the same hotel, taking the field with my teammates and back in time for work on Monday....... priceless.
Can't argue with that, have fun man ;)

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

Mack wrote: It's a part of a series of games probably, the equivalent of Deep Scar here. Besides with airfare prices it's cheaper than going to Irene.

36 hrs in Oregon, a night of shenanigans with 60+ airsofters in the same hotel, taking the field with my teammates and back in time for work on Monday....... priceless.
Sounds like a great weekend Mack.  Have a good one!
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

jarhead904
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jarhead904 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 am

represent your state and have fun  :D
Quote of The Day
Inked wrote: A Fact of Life:  After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.....
OP Desert Locust vet.
OP White Noise vet.
OP24 vet. & victorious team staff medic
Silent Sniper of The Hill