Operation Red Circle Milsim

Information about past games.
Ghost141
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Operation Red Circle Milsim

Post by Ghost141 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 am

THE FOLLOWING AIRSOFT EVENT IS NOT AFFILIATED, SANCTIONED, OR SPONSORED BY THE A.O.S.C. Event organizer ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY OF SAID EVENT.

Game Organizer: Airsoft Megastore
Date: December 13-15
Time: Friday 10:00am-Sunday 3:00pm
Game guidelines:

Friday
0900 - Admin Game Peperation
1000 - Registration & Chrono
2000 - Safety & Mission Briefing

Saturday
0630 - Registration & Chrono Opens
0800 - Command Meeting (Leaders)
0900 - Kit up & Make Final Checks
0930 - Final Safty & Mission Brief
1000 - Operation Begins

Sunday
1530 - Tally Scores & Announce
1615 - Giveaway Time(Raffle)

Registration is open: Register Now $225 early registration: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/r ... =qd5phugab

Uniform info: http://alphaknightsmilsim.com/uniforms-team-structure/

Event Waiver: http://alphaknightsmilsim.com/pdfs/AK-Waiver.pdf

As a major bonus – VIP SPEC Ops will be awarded randomly (fee waived) to players registering within the 1st 100 slots VIP Spec Ops = $100 per player (fee waived) -Interactive missions for 10 man special force squads -Assignments are unique as well as exceptional -Twists and suprises await

The Guardian Centers has to be one of the most incredible venues ever. This amazing private facility spans 350 acres in central Georgia with a 75-acre urban operations training city. Several buildings fill the city, themed with props and furniture. Three city blocks of dynamic collapsed buildings and rubble piles, including tunnel system and “rescue pods” for role players. Cars line the streets and countless other surprises await in this incredible facility built for the military and federal and state emergency response personnel.

Uniforms & Team Structure (http://alphaknightsmilsim.com/uniforms-team-structure/Vehicles R Welcomed)

Operation: Red Circle It all happened so fast. Reports of a lethal plague sweeping across Alaska and down through Canada came urgently at first, and then, nothing. The Russians hit Anchorage first, with a secondary force laying siege to Juneau. After the first days of fighting, it seemed that US and Coalition forces would be able to repel the Russian assault. That’s when the first bomb went off. Almost 300,000 people were killed in the first 24 hours, and as the fallout and irradiation spread south on the jetstream, more and more perished. Alaska has been declared unfit for human habitation, and all forces have since evacuated what population they could and fled.

Canada has been wracked by radiation brought down on the Polar Jet Stream, and most of it’s western states have been evacuated. Millions forced from their homes.
The reason you’re reading this right now, is because you have been chosen to prevent another attack like Alaska. As you well know, Seattle has been besieged by the Russian Black Sea Fleet. The Navy is tied up combating Russian submarine elements in our seas, and our carrier group is 72 hours out from being on station in the North Pacific. It is up to us to make sure they have something left to rescue.
Intelligence has come across with grim news. Russian Chemical Black Ops troops have been spotted operating in the outskirts of the city, and the assumption is that another chemical attack identical to Alaska is in the works. If the weapon(S) they carry are successfully deployed by the Russian forces, not only will Seattle be wiped off the map, but the jet streams will carry the fallout all across the US, irradiating our precious land and infecting countless people.
Based on the intelligence received, we will begin dispatching teams in the suburbs and city of Seattle, on search and destroy missions for these chemical agents. Precautions have been taken, but the bio weapons you’re dealing with are lethal. This is a dangerous assignment, no doubt about it, and that’s why we’ve come to you. The fate of millions of American citizens rest on your shoulders, soldiers. You must hold off the chemical troops and other Russian forces long enough for the Navy group to arrive, and break the siege. Above all, any chemical weapons must be secured.

Age restrictions: 16+
Field fee: $225
ALL RULES:
Full seal Eye pro only
Only heavy machine guns are aloud high caps
Dead rag
Red night stick
Flash light
Pre registration is required
Biodegradable bbs only
Mid caps only

http://alphaknightsmilsim.com/events/
Operation Detachment Alpha - 3871[

Vet of
Red Fox 03/02/2013
SQA: Mission: DOUBLE CROSS 03/16/2013
Blackwater 04/06/2013
TDC2: SC vs GA 04/27/2013- 04/28/2013
Op: Comet Drop 07/18/2013

Gerbilizer
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Operation Red Circle Milsim

Post by Gerbilizer » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:48 pm

If I make my high caps silent can I use them?
Polarstar refills here- http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/php ... =58&t=6879
Romba wrote:I just want to shoot everyone. :P
[align=center]V[/align]

Ghost141
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Ghost141 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 am

No sorry

Vet of
Red Fox 03/02/2013
Blackwater 04/06/2013

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Just got off the phone with one of the producers. They are wanting to give $50 off the registration fee, if 30 AOSC members sign up for this event. How it will work, is the group will get a coupon code at the registration page.

If you have not gone to this A.O., you are missing out on a very dynamic location.

Ghost141
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Ghost141 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 am

It's
Looks awesome

Vet of
Red Fox 03/02/2013
Blackwater 04/06/2013

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:16 am

Only 9 South Carolinians were able to afford to go to Faded Giant II, which was $185 and much closer (The only game of that kind in the state). This game is $225; as much as I wish we had the player base to do that, having 30 South Carolinians attend is an impossibility. People can call me a party pooper all they want, but it's the truth. It looks like a fantastic AO though and I really wish I could make it.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Plus we already had most of the SC players who go to these games decide not to go to this event. As we have already went to the Guardian Center once this year. And while it is an awesome AO, I personally do not wish to chance another $200+ crappy game. I will gladly attend if it was put on by say John Lu, but since I never have before attended a Airsoft Megastore/alphaknightmilsim game I am not gonna risk $225 on it.

To those who do go, you will absolutely love the AO. It is one of the best AO's I have ever been too or seen, and I can only pray y'all will have a smoother time airsofting with better leadership/ruleset/players.

Also, good luck to anyone that goes haha. I hope you are in shape as this field can kick your ass, due to the sheer size and the climbing/jumping that comes with multistoried building fighting.

Romba
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Romba » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:53 pm

2nd Ranger wrote: I personally do not wish to chance another $200+ crappy game.
What game was that?
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

Hatch
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Hatch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Operation Sovereign Furry

Romba

Post by Romba » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Was the fur that bad?
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

jesus_freak
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by jesus_freak » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Dominum wrote: [...] It looks like a fantastic AO though and I really wish I could make it.
2nd -- I'd love to come play there next year, but I only saw this event pop up a couple weeks ago (on this forum at least, even on NCAO I think.. could be wrong.) either way, I found out about it far too late to invest that much cash.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:57 pm

I just put it out there. I understand that most of the AOSC members are minors, and not much in to traveling. But it was asked for me to put it out there! I just wanted to relay the information out!

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:38 pm

we appreciate that jamie....i can only speak for myself but after attending faded giant 2 it would be hard to come up with another 350 dollars for me and red not to mention traveling money but we are planning on going to alpha milsims game in aguusta in march
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Rock5
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Rock5 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 pm

New info age is now 14 with signed waiver and the Price is $150 with coupon codes and black friday sale.

Look on Alpha Nights Milsim Facebook page for the discount codes.

Thanks

Jay Thorne
Rock5L
Head Admin
Alpha Knights Milsim

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Hatch wrote:Operation Sovereign Furry
lol