Airsoft @ Redfox on 02/21/2015

Information about past games.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Airsoft @ Redfox on 02/21/2015

Post by Dominum » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:01 am

http://redfoxgames.com/releaseForm.html

^This is the only paperwork you need for this weekend.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Coopraider
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Coopraider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Prolly gonna get some flak and this has prolly been answered before but does gear ex. Tan vest on od. Count as mixing camos?
Edit: so if my base colors are primarly od then im good? If not no big deal

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:28 pm

I'd rather you ask than not know, the answer is found in #8 and especially #9:
Dominum wrote: Article III; Game Rules:
*The following game rules apply to all AOSC games unless otherwise noted.

Rule #1:  A "hit" or "kill" occurs when a BB makes contact with any part of your person excluding your weapon. This includes backpacks, pouches, camel backs, headgear, etc. Upon being hit you MUST loudly announce you are hit, and IMMEDIATLEY don a "dead rag" on top of your head. A dead rag must have a minimum perimeter of 32 inches, and a bright, neon color that does not match any part of your gear. You cannot talk or communicate in any way when you have been hit. The only exception to this is to call for a medic. Giving information concerning game play or talking on radios while hit is strictly prohibited. BBs known to be "ricochets" do not count as a hit. This is any time that you are certain that a BB has hit an inanimate surface or another player prior to bouncing off of them/it and then hitting you. This being said, always remember: "When in doubt, call yourself out!".

Rule #2:  Blind firing is not allowed. Blind firing is any time you are discharging your weapon without looking down the barrel or sights of your weapon, or are not presenting some form of viable target to your enemy. Examples would be shooting over or around a wall, shooting behind you, shooting through a small crack or hole, etc.

Rule #3:  A "safety kill" MUST BE CALLED when players engage each other under their minimum engagement distances. A safety kill is when you point your weapon at another player and announce "safety kill" or "surrender". Safety kills must be accepted at or under ten feet. A safety kill may only be called if you have "the drop" on someone, meaning you have them in your sights and they do not have you in theirs. You may never fire under your MED even if you call a safety kill that is not accepted. You may not call a safety kill at more than thirty feet, and you may not call one without an airsoft gun aimed at the target. Use common sense concerning this rule, if you happen upon another player at close range and you both have your weapons up, call "parley" and consider both of yourselves hit.

Rule #4:  A "stealth kill" occurs when another player kills you by making some form of physical contact, either with a rubber knife, muzzle, or anything else in their possession, even their bare hands. This is intended to replicate knife or bayonet kills, and thus is the same as being hit with a BB, with the exception that, though you must immediately acknowledge it and dawn your deadrag, you may NOT make any sound until they are a minimum of fifty feet away. Stealth kills are nonnegotiable. You must have line of sight to stealth kill.

Rule #5:  Any person leaving bounds, wearing a dead rag, or otherwise indicating they are no longer in play (ex: saying they are looking for something, etc.), are no longer in play, and in order to reenter game play must return to their respective respawn point pursuant to the respawn rules in effect at said game.

Rule #6:  Pyrotechnics, pneumatics, or devices of any kind (whether homemade or store bought) that are not considered a normal airsoft gun will only be permitted at the field owners discretion. If allowed, you must have it approved by an AOSC Representative before the start of the game. No lasers over 5MW are permitted. Use common sense with lasers and powerful flashlights, as there can be some safety risks associated with them. Though it will happen once in a while on accident (and that is understandable), intentionally and repeatedly shining lasers in people's eyes will be treated as unsportsmanlike conduct and may result in removal from the game or further action.

Rule #7:  The following is a list of minimum engagement rules. A minimum engagement distance is the closest you can get to another player and fire upon them.
The exception to the FPS limits and MEDs above occurs on any field deemed by the Game Directors to be a CQB field. On all CQB fields there is an absolute limit of 300 FPS with a .25 gram BB. Full auto is allowed and there is no MED. With direct approval from the AOSC Game Director Representative hosting a particular CQB game, a player may use an airsoft gun on semi auto only that is higher than 400FPS with a .25g BB, but not more than 560 FPS with a .25. They will have a 100ft MED. Also, with said direct approval a player may use a bolt action airsoft gun from 301FPS-560 FPS with a .25, they will have a 100ft MED. Only players who have proven themselves responsible and rule abiding will be given this permission, and players under the age of 18 may not obtain it. This permission is on a case by case basis per game.

Rule #8:  Games have two teams: Alpha and Bravo, the teams are divided by the dominant color of their outfit:

Alpha is predominantly green uniforms such as: M81 BDU's, Woodland MarPat, Flecktarn ,etc.

Bravo is predominantly tan uniforms such as: Desert MarPat, MultiCam, DCUs, DBDUs, etc.

Balance colors will go to whichever side needs numbers: Black BDUs, Private Military Contractor, ACU, Urban Digi, civilian, etc., though they are usually considered Bravo.

A Game Director will balance factions depending on circumstances prior to game start.

Rule #9:  Your gear's predominant color must match your outfit's predominant color UNLESS you have headgear of some form and sleeves that go at least to your elbows that are the same as your outfits predominant color . If you do not meet these requirements and your gear has a different predominant color than your outfit, you will be required to strip your gear. Weapon colors and paintjobs have no bearing on faction affiliation.

If you choose to wear headgear, it must match the predominant color of your uniform and/or you factions color schemes. This means that you may not wear green headgear with a tan uniform, and vice versa. If your headgear is a balancer camo (ACU for example), you may only wear it if ACU has been assigned to your faction, i.e. if ACU has been assigned to Alpha as a balancer at a particular game, than someone on Bravo may not wear ACU headgear. Additionally, red/orange headgear or any headgear easily mistaken for a deadrag may not be worn except as an actual deadrag.

Rule #10:  Age Requirements:

0-14yrs          Parent or Guardian must be within sight at all times either playing or in the field as a noncom with a deadrag and eyepro.

15-17yrs        An adult (age 18+) must be present to claim responsibility for them, they do not have to be related.

18+yrs            None.

Eye protection requirements:

0-14yrs          Must have a full facemask.

15-17yrs        Must have a facemask or full seal eye protection with a mouthguard or shemagh.

18+yrs            Must have ANSI rated eye protection.

All players under the age of 18 shall, when playing in a CQB game, wear a hard face mask with full seal eye protection. All players at or over the age of 18 shall be required to wear full seal eye protection. Additional face and mouth protection for players over 18 will be at their own discretion.

Eye pro requirements are subject to field owners' discretion. Most fields will require a signed waiver, if you are a minor it must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. If at any time a player removes his or her eye protection in the field of play while a game is in progress, they will be immediately ejected without a refund. There is no exception no matter how far away you think you are from the action, even if you are at your respawn.

Rule #11: Guns/Deployable Items in Safe Zone:

Definitions:
Safe Zone: any location that eye protection is not mandatory during game time.
Game time: from time the first player on game or camp location until the last person leaves the property.
Gun: any item that discharges a BB by the means of a trigger pull.

All handguns must be holstered during any movement in the safe zones. All loading and unloading of handguns must be done in a safe direction away from any person. At no time is a handgun to be displayed in an unsafe manner, i.e. pointing at any person, property, or non-cleared area.

All rifles, shotguns, SMGs, PDWs, and any other removable magazine fed gun must have magazine removed, selector switch on safe, and the chamber should have been cleared prior to leaving the field of play or previous to showing up to a game.

All box fed magazine guns must have a barrel blocking device on in the safe zone OR must have the feeding tube disconnected from the receiver.

All guns must be pointed upward or to the ground. At no time is a gun to be pointed at any person in the safe zone.

All deployable items, i.e. claymore, mines, grenades, and other items in this fashion, must be loaded and unloaded 50 feet from any person or property and with full eye protection. That deployable item must be secured in a complete closed pouch, were no bb can escape, if accidentally deployed.

It is the player’s responsibility to police themselves and assist in reminding all others. If a player does not respond in the proper way then two players must notify the game host or their assistants of non-compliances. At that time it is up to the game host to take disciplinary action against said player.

Recommendation for punishment:
1st: verbal reprimand
2nd: time out period from game play
3rd: ejection from event with no refund

Rule #12: Game registration and chrono:
The following rule is being put into effect to help resolve the issue of games starting late.

Registration and chrono for all AOSC games will close at 9:30AM and will reopen after the game starts. Safety/game briefings will start at 9:35AM thus allowing the games to stay on schedule for a 10:AM start. Once the game is started registration and chrono will reopen for players arriving late, and there will be an extra 5 dollar charge. All players intending to participate in any AOSC hosted airsoft game are required to pay the pre-determined field fee and chrono all weapons intended for use before taking the field to play. Any player caught attempting to or circumventing these rules is subject to ejection of the game/field and a possible game ban.

Times subject to the schedule of the actual game. i.e. if the game starts at 9, you would have 8:30 closing, etc.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Coopraider
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Coopraider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Ok yeah i looked at it and i was kinda confused. So if my base camo is green and my vest is tan if my helm. is also green then its fine?

vladdrakula
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by vladdrakula » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Dominum wrote:http://redfoxgames.com/releaseForm.html

^This is the only paperwork you need for this weekend.
Thanks Dom. Looking forward to it.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 pm

NP, we should have a great turnout.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Coopraider
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Coopraider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Is that correct dom?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Sorry, yes, that is correct.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Coopraider
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Coopraider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 pm

THANKS DOM NOM!!!

Brodude07
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Brodude07 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Greenwood should be bringing around 8 guys total,looking like we will have a good turn out.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:06 am

Sweet, I haven't played with you guys in a while, looking forward to it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

dizzy_dahlke
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by dizzy_dahlke » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 pm

We will have 8-9 guys for Bravo team

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Nice, where are you guys from?
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

County Mounty
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by County Mounty » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:35 pm

I'll be making my return tomorrow!

Slate
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Slate » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:41 pm

I'll be there!

EDIT: Turns out I can print from my phone. Neat!