Operation Vietnam Patrol II (Memorial Day Weekend)

Information about past games.
silverstone05
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Operation Vietnam Patrol II (Memorial Day Weekend)

Post by silverstone05 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:46 pm

ill be the squad leader to squad 4 on the us faction, SSgt Sealey aka SPECTRE.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm

rburke1; Just show up early Saturday morning wearing the required fatigues (and meeting all other requirements) for the US faction, then go to the garage and register as such. The pre-registration deadline was May 9th.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Tue May 19, 2015 4:36 pm

I'd like to thank you for enforcing the equipment requirements, Dom. Hate to sound nitpicky, but a Vietnam game without such prerequisites makes the whole theme rather pointless. Really looking forward to it. Got myself a new G&P M607 for my air cav loadout not long ago, and I'm eager to put it to use.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

rburke1
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by rburke1 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Okay thank you! Would this mean me and my buddy be split even if we want to be on the same side? Sadly we found out just a few days ago about this:/

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed May 20, 2015 11:00 am

If he shows up in NVA/VC camo then you'll be split. Faction affiliation is based on your fatigues, etc. We are asking that players who can come as either faction choose to play NVA/VC because their numbers are low, but we won't turn away people showing up to play as US.

Fox, it'll be great to play with you again, I'm really looking forward to this weekend!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]