Price:
$20

Itinerary:
0800: Registration and chrono opens
0915: Briefing begins
10:00 Game on
Lunch break and end time TBD

Scenario:
The day will consist of several separate short scenarios involving ambushes and patrols, giving each faction a chance to set ambushes in different areas. This event is designed to increase players' proficiency in setting successful ambushes, as well as successfully countering ambushes and patrolling on foot.

Please note that, due to the imminent arrival of my first child, there is a chance that I will not be able to host this game. If this happens Mr. Marauder will host it, with a different scenario, but nothing else will change.

Rules:
-Limited medics will be assigned.
-Upon being shot, players may either call for a friendly medic if there are any live ones available in the area, or wait five minutes until they have bled out, at which point they must head back to their respawn. If a friendly medic has bandages and is able to apply one to you before your five minute bleed out has elapsed, you are back in the game. You may never have more than two bandages on your body at one time. After being bandaged two times, you must bleed out the next time you are hit. The five minute bleed out is mandatory no matter where you are when hit, unless you are bandaged prior to the time having elapsed. Hit players may not talk except to yell for a medic, and may not use a radio in any way, even to call for a medic. Hit players may not move unless "dragged" by a live player. If a live friendly "drags" you, the two of you can limp; if two live friendlies drag you, all three of you may walk quickly.
-All players may carry unlimited midcaps/lowcaps, and no more than ONE hicap of any kind. You are HIGHLY encouraged not to carry hicaps at all, this exception for a single hicap is purely for reasons of non-exclusion. Their are no restrictions on mags for support gunners. There are no limits on M203 shells, claymores, grenades, or pistol mags. You will be checked during PCIs.
-Though you may bring extra BBs with you in the field, players may NOT reload ANY magazines/grenades/etc. UNLESS they are at their respawn.
-NO private vehicles in the play area during game on will be allowed.
-Thunder Bs, Tornado grenades and similar airsoft grenades are allowed. If one of these detonates inside a mostly enclosed building/structure/trench section/etc., everyone inside is dead (in multi-roomed buildings, it affects only the room or halway in which it detonates, use common sense). If thrown outside of a structure, a BB must make contact with a player to kill them. Any other device such as claymores, mines, M203s, etc. must fire a BB to cause a "kill". Hits from any of these devices are hits, no matter who placed them or got hit by them (because friendly fire always counts).
-You are REQUIRED to bring with you the following items in addition to what you would normally need: a reliable timepiece that you can use in the field
-Deadrags required to play (Available for $1 at game)
-All AOSC rules apply (They can be found here: Click Here )
-Radios are recommended
-Dress for one faction or the other per the rules, you mix faction camo, you don't play (Black with green is NOT OK, etc.)
-Bring a change in case of unbalanced faction numbers
-Channel 1 is for admin, call me on channel 1 if you have any problems or questions at any time
-Stay hydrated!
-AOSC games always go on as planned, no cancellations for weather

Map:

Important Reminders:
-If you show up after we have begun play, call me on channel 1. It is NOT OK for you to take the field without having registered and chronographed with me first.
-You need to be IN LINE for Chrono and Registration BEFORE 0900. That means you need to show up at 0800, or 0830 at the very latest.
-Mixing tops and bottoms of different faction colors is NOT OK. It is a violation of the rules and you will be required to change.
-SC Airsoft Supply will be vending with most everything you need in stock on sight.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SC_airsoft_
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Ambush! @ Airfarm 05/09/2015

Post by SC_airsoft_ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:14 am

Hey are ghille suits aloud and will it be tan against green as usual

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:09 am

Ghille suits are fine. The primary color of the suit will determine what team it goes to.

[align=center]V[/align]

SC_airsoft_
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SC_airsoft_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 pm

What does multicam count as, tan or green

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 am

Tan

Alpha006
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Alpha006 » Sat May 02, 2015 12:34 pm

This is going to be my first ever airsoft match. Looking forward to it and counting down the minutes.
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but that was a headshot!

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by captainkirk05 » Sat May 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Getting my crap together for my grand reappearance to the playing field. Fingers crossed that lots of easy to shoot newbies will be playing for Alpha team mwahahaha.

Hotspur93
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Hotspur93 » Sat May 02, 2015 6:46 pm

I'll be visiting from Texas so I'll definitely be out to play!
Veteran of:
OP: Second Sun OP: Iron Marches
OP: Phantom Hawk
OP: Phantom Hawk II
OP: Blackwater
TDC
SGC
OP: Vietnam Patrol
OP: Decisive Force

SC_airsoft_
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SC_airsoft_ » Wed May 06, 2015 6:31 am

Sorry for all of the questions This will be my first actual event. I was wondering since I'm 16 if my dad can just fill the forms out and then go home then pick my up later or if he has to stay the entire time.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed May 06, 2015 12:44 pm

He will not have to stay.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

beasleyboy
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by beasleyboy » Wed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Hey does our gear color have to be the same as our uniform color. For ex: I'm wearing woodland digital BDUs with black vest and black helmet. Is that ok?

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Thu May 07, 2015 2:08 pm

The black helmet is technically not allowed. Your load bearing equipment does not have to match your faction color, but your headgear does.
[url=http://www.aosc.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=646][color=#FF0000]AOSC Charter: Article III, Rule #9;[/color][/url] Dominum wrote:If you choose to wear headgear, it must match the predominant color of your uniform and/or you factions color schemes. This means that you may not wear green headgear with a tan uniform, and vice versa. If your headgear is a balancer camo (ACU for example), you may only wear it if ACU has been assigned to your faction, i.e. if ACU has been assigned to Alpha as a balancer at a particular game, than someone on Bravo may not wear ACU headgear. Additionally, red/orange headgear or any headgear easily mistaken for a deadrag may not be worn except as an actual deadrag.

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by captainkirk05 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Oh yeah just one day of work left this week then it's GAME ON! 3 people of my posse are coming too. Can't wait to get bit by chiggers like always at this field.

And if you are worried about your helmet color, just get a cover for it or buy a can of camo spray paint and make it whatever color you want. I could care less what headgear you wear, just beware that if I can't easily tell which team you're on from just your head popping up, I will shoot you even if on the same team.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri May 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Is everyone ready to learn to fear foot patrols in woods?
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]