Date:
Saturday, July 25th

Price:
$20

Itinerary:
0800: Registration and chrono opens
0915: Briefing begins
0945: Game Begins
We'll be taking a lunch break and probably a second break later on for re-hydration and cooling down. Break times TBD.

Scenario:
In an anarchic and not so distant future, two groups fight for control of the natural resources of South Carolina. The most precious of these, water (and the potential power it brings), is up for grabs. Both the Alpha Federation and the Bravo Coalition attempt to lay claim to the 'river' by capturing and holding the fortified locations along its eastern bank. In this attritional slug-fest, one side or the other will eke out a victory... but it won't be easy.

The faction with the larger numbers will have a permanent spawn point at Base 1 on the map below. The faction with the smaller numbers will have their permanent spawn at Base 6. The technical will probably be in play, its affiliation is TBD. Bases 4 and 5 on the map will be capturable respawns. Your objective: to take control of and maintain possession of as many as possible of the following bases: 12, 5, 10, 14, 4, 3, 13.

Rules:
-No medic heals inside buildings/mostly enclosed structures
-All players will be issued medic bandages. To medic a dead player, tie a medic bandage (white cloth) around the player's upper arm. After the third hit, the player bleeds out and returns to spawn. Mandatory 3 minute bleed out always applies. Only friendlies may medic, each person will have two bandages on them and when dead may point to the pocket/pouch in which his bandages are kept.
-Deadrags required to play (Available for $1 at game)
-All AOSC rules apply (They can be found here: Click Here )
-Radios are highly recommended
-Dress for one faction or the other per the rules, you mix faction camo, you don't play (Black with green is NOT OK, etc.)
-Bring a change in case of unbalanced faction numbers
-Channel 1 is for admin, call me on channel 1 if you have any problems or questions at any time
-Bravo has odd channels, Alpha has even (as always, no going on enemy channels)
-The technical will probably be in play. It will be assigned a faction by an admin. Players inside the technical that are exposed to fire can be shot like normal. Use common sense and stay safe. You may disable a vehicle by firing at it with an AT gun firing a Nerf pocket vortex or similar soft projectile and hitting any part of it directly. Launchers and projectiles must be approved by admins. Additionally, these projectiles will cause a 'hit' on anyone inside a confined structure if it goes into it or hits its wall directly, for multi roomed structures this applies only to the room it hits. The occupants of a vehicle hit by AT are considered hit, but can be pulled out and given medical attention per above medic rules. A hit vehicle must stay in place (and inactive) for 5 minutes. During this time if the crew is pulled out of the vehicle and healed, and at least one crew member 'repairs' (makes physical contact with the outside of the vehicle while outside of it himself, as if repairing) for a minimum of 5 minutes, the vehicle will be considered operational again. If this does not happen, the vehicle will return to its respawn once the 5 minutes has elapsed, and will wait there an additional 10 minutes before it can come back into play. A vehicle that was repaired in the field and is hit again may not be repaired a second consecutive time.
-Stay hydrated!
-I highly recommend bringing a sidearm with no MED so you can clear fortifications
-AOSC games always go on as planned, no cancellations for weather

Map:

Important Reminders:
-If you show up after we have begun play, call me on channel 1. It is NOT OK for you to take the field without having registered and chronographed with me first.
-You need to be IN LINE for Chrono and Registration BEFORE 0900. That means you need to show up at 0800, or 0830 at the very latest.
-Mixing tops and bottoms of different faction colors is NOT OK. It is a violation of the rules and you will be required to change.
-SC Airsoft Supply will be vending with most everything you need in stock on site.
-Bring lots of cool water and electrolyte replenishing beverages!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Nabors
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: River Wars - Airfarm, 7/25

Post by Nabors » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Hey guys my named Grant Nabors. I'm 25 and I used to be active into Airsoft but I ended up having to sell all my guns and some gear. Luckily I'm military and have a lot of gear at my disposal. I'm looking to play on the 25th of this month. Do any of the veteran guys have some aegs or bolt actio. Rifles that I could rent/borrow. I'm hoping I can find a deal on a rifle buy then. I'm partial to the m4 aegs I used a kwa sr7 modded and Used a sr10/barrel with mock supp. I also like the vsr-10 / bar 10 modded. Just hoping someone is willing to help out a fellow ex airsofter trying to get back in the game. Also is green Ninja still active?

BigMan23
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by BigMan23 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Nabors, I don't believe Green Ninja is still active. My name is Matt, and I'm quite the large fellow. I'll be there in all black, and I'm sure I could round up something for you to use good sir. Shoot me a private message, and we can talk details. Look forward to seeing you out there sir! Also, and most importantly, thank you for your service.

Nabors
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Nabors » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:57 pm

What about gambler does he still play? Or C Taylor

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Gambler moved to Las Vegas, and I think C Taylor moved to Florida.

BaldEagle
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by BaldEagle » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:48 pm

idiot88 wrote:Gambler moved to Las Vegas, and I think C Taylor moved to Florida.
Yep, idiot88 is correct.
Who'd think to look for "Gambler" in Vegas?
CTaylor came up and played at Freelander back in May.
* Airsofter *

Nabors
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Nabors » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:37 am

Last time I saw c Taylor was right b4 he was going to join the military

Nabors
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Nabors » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:39 am

UPDATE I order a jg bar 10 and some worth while upgrades ;) there supposed to be here b4 hopefully they will but still might need a loaner if I don't get it soon enough also will somone be selling green gas for pistols there by chance

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:08 am

I will be at this game with five.

Since I don't play nearly as much as I used to, I will be selling some guns and gear of mine that I hardly ever use, including pouches, holsters, gun parts, and some guns.

Got a huge box of gun parts you can look through. Some lower face masks, eye pro, speed loaders (pistol mag size and M4 mag sized).

Don't think that I'm just getting rid of old Crossmans or Cymas, either. I have an M4 with all Magpul externals, as well as another gun with the FBI LR300 all-metal conversion kit, and (possibly) a modified pre-ban Tanaka M700, as well as some TM guns and a couple modified JG ak's.

I've also got some Russian surplus night vision (probably Gen 1) I would like to give to a new home.

Most of you don't know me, so I will take a moment to say that I will be absolutely honest about everything you look at. If a gun has been sitting in a closet for three years, I will say so. If I say a Tanaka is pre-ban, it's pre-ban. If I don't know whether a gear is TM reinforced steel or JG's pot metal, I will say so.
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

painmaker
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by painmaker » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:09 pm

I haven't been to a game in a wile I'll make a showing

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Just a reminder that SC Airsoft Supply (me) will be selling all sorts of airsoft goodies; including but not limited to BBs, Gas, AOSC Patches, Smoke Grenades etc. I'll also have MREs for sale for lunch and some Gatorades as well.

Remember to bring TONS of water and drink it. If you want to work on your bivy skills, show up Friday night (details here: http://www.aosc.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8108 )
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

stoopideric
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by stoopideric » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 pm

I am looking to make this my first AOSC game. Is there anything special that I need to know? Are radios required?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 am

Just the AOSC rules and the info in this thread, I'd recommend a good radio. Since it'll be your first game see me at lunch for something from the free bin.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

stoopideric
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by stoopideric » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:07 pm

About what time will the game end?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:41 am

Probably around sixish, but I'm playing it by ear.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]