SQA Skirmishes - June 27th

Information about past games.
Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

SQA Skirmishes - June 27th

Post by Star_folder » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:05 am

Date: Saturday, June 27, 2015
Time: Registration opens at 8:00, Chrono opens at 8:30, Safety Briefing at 9:30, and we will call it a day around 5ish.
Game Guidelines: These will be short 25-45 minute engagements, we will take a short break between each engagement - either for water/refuel/reload and/or to move to another area of the field.
Age Restrictions: None
Field Fee: $10.00. Present your Military ID and receive $5 off.
Waiver: http://www.sqairsoft.com/uploads/1/1/0/ ... waiver.pdf *note* you only need to fill one out if you have not been to SQA since Jan 4th.
Rules: Typical AOSC rules

Remember:
1. You are required to chrono with the BB (weight) that you will be using in the field.
2. We may experiment with the Medic rules.

We do REQUIRE players under the age of 18 to wear FULL SEAL eye protection and proper facial protection. ANSI Z87+ rated shooting glasses are allowed as long as the wearer is age 18 or older. It is highly recommended to use some means (i.e. strap) to keep the glasses/goggle securely in place. Most mesh airsoft goggles are acceptable and are considered full seal. Players caught violating this requirement will be removed from play/field. Please protect your eyes!

- Field rental guns are $10 (+$20 deposit) includes a full mag if needed. (no mask & deadrag)
- Field rental maks & deadrags are $10 (+$5 deposit)
- SQA sells BBs, guns (both new and used), green gas, snacks, drinks, and much more.
- Potable water provided to fill containers and/or hydration packs
- Water & drinking cups provided throughout the day.
- Port-a-John provided

Remember to stay hydrated. Start drinking (extra) water several days before the game to make sure you are able to last all day.
[align=center]Image[/align]

TheGoldenTuba
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: SQA Skirmishes - June 27th

Post by TheGoldenTuba » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Awesome!

Jeremy314
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Jeremy314 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:58 pm

At least two of us will be making the trip from MB to sling some plastic. Can't wait, been far too long since being at this field and seeing the lot of you.
[align=center]Image
VFC KAC PDW * WE PDW * KWA MP7A1 * KWA G36c * G&G CM M4 custom
2013 OPs: Mission: Double Cross Vet * SQA Skirmish 4/6/13 Vet
2014 OPs: OP: Iron Marches Vet
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:57 am

Oh boy, Jeremy's coming. I'll have to be sure I have something *extra* special in store for you.
[align=center]Image[/align]