NEW DATE: Op24 - 7 @ the Airfarm October 31st - November 1st

Information about past games.
mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NEW DATE: Op24 - 7 @ the Airfarm October 31st - November 1st

Post by mives » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Year 2066. Traffic on the streets of the world stop moving as fuel has become too precious to waste on automobiles. Europe and the Middle East are both in ruin over a fight for the last drops of oil out of the Arabic states. The US economy teeters on bankruptcy. Chinese, Russian, and US oil dependence has caused massive energy crises. Peaceful negotiations are out of the question. Virtually all exports have ceased and every country must either let their reserves run dry, or fight for oil. In anticipation of Chinese aggression across the Bering Strait and Canada’s need for fuel, the US has moved troops into Alaska and Canada to protect the Trans-Alaskan and Canadian pipe lines.

DATE : October 31st - November 1st
FIELD FEE: $20.00

8 AM Registration opens
YOU WILL CHRONO AT YOUR RESPECTIVE HQ before game on
10 AM Saturday, Game on
10 AM Sunday, Game over

Chinese (Alpha): Green based camo

US (bravo): Tan based camo

Both sides want control of the pipeline and every single drop of oil they can get their hands on. This is not a fight for a cause. This is a fight for survival. This, is the beginning of the end. War... War never changes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrono and briefing

Safety briefing and game briefing will be conducted at 9:30 am by command staff at each HQ in order to stream line the process. People that get in late must still report to HQ for chrono and briefing before engaging in fighting. However, those who get to the HQ on time will be able to start fighting promptly at 10 AM. After registering, move all equipment for the game to your Headquarters area. Make sure if you take your car to HQ, that you have it back off the field before game on at 10 AM. Chrono will be conducted by your command staff. In addition you will receive safety and game briefings at your HQ from command.

Camping

Camping is allowed Friday night. Each faction will have a designated Head Quarters on the field of play where players will camp for the duration of gameplay 10 am Sat. to 10 am Sun. NO personal vehicles will be allowed in the field of play between the hours of 10 am Sat. to 10 am Sun. You will be allowed to use your car before and after game play to set up/break down camp.

Night game

During the night hours (approximately 7 pm Sat until 7 am Sun) semi-auto on all guns except for guns shooting 300 fps and below WITH a tracer unit/bbs in use. Glow sticks or colored flashlight of some sort are required for night portion to act as a dead rag. A personal light source must be carried with you at all times during the night game for safety. Cell phones equipped with flashlight app do count.

More information may be posted as needed. All AOSC safety rules apply and will be reviewed before the game. Game specific rules will be given by faction commanders before the game.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Op24 - 7 @ the Airfarm October 3rd-4th

Post by idiot88 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:35 am

Too bad my Chinese camo is tan. Arrrgghhh

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Op24 - 7 @ the Airfarm October 3rd-4th

Post by Dominum » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Not sure which faction to run just yet... can we know which HQ is which?
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: NEW DATE: Op24 - 7 @ the Airfarm October 31st - November

Post by mives » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:21 am

Heads up! Game has been rescheduled for October 31st - November 1st!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

atl

Post by atl » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Looks awesome. I'm hoping to make it out to this one. What time is the safety brief?

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:16 am

safety brief will be at 9:30 at your factions HQ, updated Post to reflect schedule, briefing, and chrono proceedures.