Independence Day with the AOSC - Blue Hole - 7/2/16

Information about past games.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Independence Day with the AOSC - Blue Hole - 7/2/16

Post by Dominum » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:26 am

Celebrate Independence Day with us at Blue Hole with a great weekend of airsoft! Due to the occasion, fireworks, grilling, camping, swimming, and generally having a great (safe) time hanging out with airsoft friends is encouraged. Feel free to bring your families out!

We will be grilling ($1.50 per cheeseburger, $1.00 per hot dog, $0.75 per drink), SCAS will be having a sale, players will be buying and trading items, the FREE stuff bin will be there, and there will be a free AEG tech class. We'll open up for camping and hanging out on Friday probably late morning or early afternoon.

Or use 949 Richardsons Lake Rd Warrenville, SC 29851

Date:
Saturday, July 2nd

Price:
$15

Itinerary:
0800: Registration and Chrono open
0930 Safety Briefing begins
1000 Game start
1330 Lunch Break
1430 Game Resumes
1700 Game Ends

Scenario:
Multiple objectives focusing play in different sections of the field.

Rules:
-Stay hydrated!
-All friendlies are medics
-Mandatory three minute bleed out
-Deadrags required to play
-All AOSC rules apply (They can be found here: Click Here )
-Radios are highly recommended
-Dress for one faction or the other per the rules, you mix faction camo, you don't play (Black with green is NOT OK, etc.)
-Bring a change in case of unbalanced faction numbers
-Bravo has odd channels, Alpha has even (as always, no going on enemy channels)
-Channel 1 is for admin, call me on channel 1 if you have any problems or questions at any time
-Stay hydrated!

Important Reminders:
-If you show up after we have begun play, call me on channel 1. It is NOT OK for you to take the field without having registered and chronographed with me first.
-Mixing tops and bottoms of different faction colors is NOT OK. It is a violation of the rules and you will be required to change.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Airsoft at Blue Hole, July 2nd

Post by Dominum » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:01 am

Update: We will be grilling ($1.50 per cheeseburger, $1.00 per hot dog, $0.75 per drink), SCAS will be having a sale, players will be buying and trading items, the FREE stuff bin will be there, and there will be a free AEG tech class. We'll open up for camping and hanging out on Friday probably late morning or early afternoon.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]