AOSC 7th Anniversary Game Sept 10-11

Information about past games.
Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

AOSC 7th Anniversary Game Sept 10-11

Post by Mr. Marauder » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Scenario:
2014: After much controversy surrounding the 2000 election, the supreme court has decided to recount all the votes. A final result revealed Al Gore was in fact elected president. Based upon new legislation, he is inaugurated in 2017 as the incumbent. In his first act as President, Gore decides to issue a ban on all firearms. Throughout the United States, numerous rebel factions have risen up to respond to the trampling of their rights. Anarchy runs rampant. Amidst the chaos, two forces grow within South Carolina. The Alpha Federation and the Bravo Coalition square off, both vying for control.

2015: Both factions have been licking their wounds since the showdown of epic proportions last September. Neither side was able to capture the other's dignitary, leaving both without an edge during the negotiations. Any hope of peace talks had long since faded as tensions rose. This left the battlefield nothing but a bloody mess after immense casualties on both sides... and no resolution to the conflict in sight. Each faction has again mustered their full strength to take on the other, with the intent to finally establish dominance over the state. Will you choose to aid the Alpha Federation, or the Bravo Coalition in their struggle for supremacy over South Carolina?

2016: Last year saw the Bravo Coalition make large territorial gains at the expense of the Alpha Federation. Despite the casualties sustained, the Alpha Federation intends to exact revenge on the Bravo Coalition's forces by launching an all out attack. If last year was any indication, they'll need all the help they can get. The Bravo Coalition braces for the impending battle, with the intention of repeating last year's victory. Which side will you aide?

Directions: Google Maps
Address: 1348 State Road S-42-195
Woodruff, SC 29388
The field owner REQUIRES all players to wear FULL SEAL eye protection, period. DO NOT attempt to wear shooting glasses or any other form of eye protection that is not fully sealed around all seams at this field. Mesh is allowed.

Date:
Saturday-Sunday Sept. 10th-11th

Itinerary:
0800: Registration and Chrono open (Field fee is $30, all players receive one raffle ticket with registration. Additional raffle tickets may be purchased at $1 ea)
0915 Safety Briefing begins
1000 Game start
1300 Lunch Break
1430 Gameplay resumes
1830 Game Ends/Dinner break begins
2030 Night game begins
2230 Night game ends
0845 Sunday game briefing
0915 Sunday game starts
1315 Sunday game ends
1345 Raffle begins
1700 Field closes

Field opens for camping on Friday, 9th at 1700 hrs
Campfires are not allowed. Grills are fine.
No illegal substances or underage alcohol drinking allowed.

Anyone wishing to operate in-game vehicles should contact Mr. Marauder or Dominum.

Red Tactical Airsoft and SC Airsoft Supply will be providing raffle prizes and will be vending on site! Vendors are encouraged and welcome to attend.

Rules:
-No medic heals inside buildings/mostly enclosed structures
-All players will be issued medic bandages. To medic a dead player, tie a medic bandage (white cloth) around the player's arm. After the third kill, the player bleeds out and returns to spawn. Mandatory 3 minute bleedout always applies. Only friendlies may medic, each person will have two bandages on them and when dead may point to the pocket/pouch in which his bandages are kept.
-Bravo has odd channels, Alpha has even (as always, no going on enemy channels)
-Channel 1 is for admin, call on channel 1 if you have any problems or questions at any time
-Deadrags are required. Glowsticks are required as deadrags for the night game
-Only 0 ft MED guns firing on semi only may be used for night game.
-Standard AOSC rules that apply:
Click Here
-Bring a radio or you won't know what is going on
-Dress for one faction or the other per the rules, you mix faction camo, you don't play (Black with green/tan is NOT OK, etc.)
-Stay hydrated!
Per the field owner: NO disposable containers (water bottles, etc.) are allowed past the parking lot. Use camelbacks or canteens.

Waiver:
If you are UNDER 18 years of age and will not have a parent or legal guardian with you at registration to sign, have them sign one now and bring it with you:
Redfox Waiver
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: AOSC 7th Anniversary Game Sept 10-11

Post by Dominum » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Am great excite.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Do we get the whole field?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Same as last year, everything on the other side of the creek Saturday, then the whole field Saturday night and Sunday.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

AnarchySurvivor
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by AnarchySurvivor » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:42 am

Can't wait.
Callsign: Anarchy
Preferred Role: Light Assault
Primary: Krytac Trident MK 1 SPR
Secondary: Elite Force 1911 A1

Milsims Attended: OP Badlands, AOSC 7th Anniversary Game, OP Greycell 2, OP Dinner Plate 2

The_Fortress
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by The_Fortress » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:29 pm

I hate to be the annoying guy who can't find obvious stuff, but I went to red fox's website and for the life of me I couldn't find their rules! I would love to attend this game but as all of my guns are 400+ fps I wanted to be sure I was actually able to play. I have 0ft MED guns for the night game but they would be useless in the daytime can someone find me the rules or at least tell me their fps limits?

*edit* Ah haha I knew I was an idiot. So red fox isn't a CQB field so they just adhere to the aosc rules...
"I'm going to live forever-or die trying"

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:41 pm

The_Fortress wrote:I hate to be the annoying guy who can't find obvious stuff, but I went to red fox's website and for the life of me I couldn't find their rules! I would love to attend this game but as all of my guns are 400+ fps I wanted to be sure I was actually able to play. I have 0ft MED guns for the night game but they would be useless in the daytime can someone find me the rules or at least tell me their fps limits?

*edit* Ah haha I knew I was an idiot. So red fox isn't a CQB field so they just adhere to the aosc rules...
Correct, every AOSC game always follows the AOSC ruleset, regardless of the field.

[align=center]V[/align]

AnarchySurvivor
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by AnarchySurvivor » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm

will you guys be selling 7th AOSC Patches?
Callsign: Anarchy
Preferred Role: Light Assault
Primary: Krytac Trident MK 1 SPR
Secondary: Elite Force 1911 A1

Milsims Attended: OP Badlands, AOSC 7th Anniversary Game, OP Greycell 2, OP Dinner Plate 2

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:54 pm

If you're referring to the current official AOSC patch which was made for the 5th anniversary, no. If you're referring to the limited run commemorative game patch like the one run last year by Red Tactical I'm not sure, that depends on whether or not Red wants to do that again.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

The_Fortress
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by The_Fortress » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Query: during the night game will we be allowed to put on different camo? Like if I was green in the day and I switched to black at night...it seems illogical to try to keep distinction between factions after sunset

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Factions are the same at night, but you may switch if you'd like. Why you'd want to wear black at night is beyond me though.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

The_Fortress
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by The_Fortress » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:18 am

Ok thx

WannaBmountainranger
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by WannaBmountainranger » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Hey, @Mr.Marauder! So I have to go to a swim meet Saturday morining can my friend pay the 30$ for me and chrono my gun for me as well. I will be coming in around 9:30 to 10ish could be possibly later. Cause once I get there I wanna get right into the action and start playing. Thanks in advance

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:00 pm

WannaBmountainranger wrote:Hey, @Mr.Marauder! So I have to go to a swim meet Saturday morining can my friend pay the 30$ for me and chrono my gun for me as well. I will be coming in around 9:30 to 10ish could be possibly later. Cause once I get there I wanna get right into the action and start playing. Thanks in advance
You'll need to sign a waiver and get a wristband before you take the field, but having him Chrono your weapons, is fine.

[align=center]V[/align]